Toribash
Clan App
Nationality: Argentinian
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): -3
A little about yourself: I'm... normal, I go to high school
during the week and when I get from there I like either
hanging out with my friends or sitting in the computer.
I don't like normal sports except football (soccer), I like
parkouring, longboarding and had some martial arts training.

QI:1200
Best (Most liked) Mods: xspar, boxing, mushu, parkour ones
How many days in a week are you online: Almost every day
People who persuaded you to come here: I had some
conversations with maro and saw some of monkeyapex reps sent
to ConCon.
People you know here: maro6162 and I made a head for
monkeyapex :P
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?):
Plague, I had joined being unexperienced and desperate, and
I think I should belong in a clan that specializes in things
I'm good at.
Previous Bans (Infractions are included): None
Alts: None

Why do you want to join this clan?: I saw some members in
action and liked them, besides being good at parkour and
spar
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof:
I'm a decent head maker, and I could collab in spars for
videos..? http://i.imgur.com/ePW2h3E.png
Read the Rules and will follow them: Of course
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in): Haven't got
skype but I have a steam account called JuaniXk

These reps are a little old cause I'm in my dad's house with his old laptop, and I think the one called Toxins is broken and doesn't show my name, I'm the one who starts running at the beggining.
Attached Files
Assasin's Creed Parkour.rpl (340.2 KB, 5 views)
But that run tho.rpl (419.0 KB, 7 views)
Noob.rpl (455.1 KB, 5 views)
Toxins - Alta Replay.rpl (566.1 KB, 11 views)
Runnnn.rpl (552.3 KB, 4 views)
Hey man, thanks for applying.

First of all, great app. Very clean and tidy, well done.

Nice to see you are fluent in English. We are quite a mixed nationality clan and it would be great for you to part of that collection! (^_^)

Nice to see some XSpar in there. Great stuff..

Good to see you know the leader and also me. :3

Good to see no infrac's or bans.

I just noticed you are the guy that did my head. Thank you so much! It looks awesome!! And if by "decent" you mean FREAKING AMAZING then, yeah, you're right. ;)

Your sparring and parkour could do with being more.... Fluid. It is a little "stiff" at the moment, but being with us will make you relax up a bit hopefully. ;)

We talk quite a bit on Skype. We don't have voice calls (Kinda) and mos is done by type talk, so if that's reassuring, maybe you might want to go and get it? :P

Other than that. nice replays!

I have seen your stats, and you have posted quite frequently, which is great. Nice to see.

I'd like to vote yes as I think you have LOADS of potential to be a great sparrer and parkourer. Awaiting further approval.
Thanks I'm fluid, I've always passed international English examinations with more than 80 and got the highest note in Argentina once :P
As for the head, I'm really glad you liked it, I was scared about it being boring.
As for my stiffness, the spar replays are old, I'm now a little less stiff and can stay on my feet for longer without having to flip for balance, If you wished so, today I'm at my mothers so I could upload some better spars. The most recent one is the "But that run tho" trying my new custom run on a parkour map, I've still got some problems to continue running once I fall on the floor.
Thanks!!!
Belt: 3rd dan Black Belt
Other Accounts: SuBZE,LightNeon,Neonslap, 3Or3ZBuS
In-Game Activity (1-10): 9
Previous Clans: ascend
Why did you leave/get kicked?: I left because a friend left for no apparent reason.
Why do you want to join:well first off i wanna be friends with u guys and i like mistertech and monkeyapex. i think i can help u guys
About yourself: I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but i always My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo and mushu. I will also be available for any Clan events that this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to RAGE or scream over a shovel, lift, or so. I dont let my feelings interrupt the ingame fun or whatever and yeah i hope ie get in peace guys
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Hey Sub. Thanks for applying.

Your app is ok, but you have missed a lot of things. Such as, forum activity, and your replays.

I kinda of think that the reason you left is weird..You left because a friend did.. I don't quite get that..

Nice to know that you would like to get to know us, that's nice.

Nice to know you don't get angry at small stuff.

I think I have to be a bit harsh, and say no. Because we are getting quite a lot of new players in and I think we need time to get to know them better, so I "might" stop recruiting for a while because of this.

Sorry, but thanks for trying.
but... i ... ah my god idk what clan to join Now

i loved u guys so much though...
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I'd say that was a pretty good app but i would really like to see forum activity and replays being posted there i agree with Monkey too tho we have just been rapidly recruiting random people tho you arent random id say a yes if i see some replay that i like. Thank you for applying.