Toribash
hunter first thing. Thats a code and also i thinkk u should make your app better. Look at my app at page 16. U dont have to do something like that but i think you should get a better app.
Ok hunter that forum activity is not that good but ill accept it and put you on trial for a week starting from tomorrow till Sunday and we will judge after that

Hunter accepted
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
If you are talking about my signature it's a code made by Fish that shows the name of any players who read it. Also bad app but i saw flesh accepted you for his reasons so i think you will be a trail 1 week.
Hey ive been play for a long time im trying to find a clan to play with im always on alot of the time i love play ABD im 3rd dan black belt ive been playing on alts but im back to pheonix312 im quite skilled. my forums activity is quite low tho i dont really post idk why never feel i need to.
I should add that my rank is REALLY bad because i havent been on pheonix312 in about 2 years. i just started using this acc 2 days ago all of my ranks have been 20,000 below.
pheonix maybe u add more and more infos in ur app?
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
My name is Tyler, Im 15 years old. I have 55 hrs played, Im a blue belt but almost a brown belt. I dont not have an alt. I want to join your clan because I have never been in a clan before and I want to experience what its like. My favorite mod would probably be aikido, but i like to play fun mods too. Im not so good at parkour but i have been trying a lot, and never done a spar. My favorite tv shows are Attack on Titan and The Walking Dead.
Hey dude after testing u Ingame ur good but u need to get brown belt and i will invite u now but get brown belt fast bro! ;) ur accepted
Last edited by Miracle; Jul 23, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known