Toribash
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Haters gonna hate XD. But for real riven does take skill

yes. she does.

but u will do good even if u dont have skill.
there is no huge gap between meh riven players and BRNA, riven has a few mechanics, which you dont NEED to be succesfull with her.

riven is a joke compared to orianna or similar champs where there is a huge gap between meh players and master's of their class.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I'm sorry did I just read that there's no gap between brna and meh riven players? lmao holy shit do you guys actually play the champions before you talk about them? This whole thread is being flooded with the DUMBEST shit around
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm sorry did I just read that there's no gap between brna and meh riven players? lmao holy shit do you guys actually play the champions before you talk about them? This whole thread is being flooded with the DUMBEST shit around

boxbox>brna

fite me irl bruh

Also, thanks Oracle.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Kris they're both amazing riven players, and I cringed at the fact that someone thinks there's not a HUGE difference between those two players and average players. Riven has so many hidden mechanics and normal people can only dream of performing
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

well for me personally, riven has no huge gap.
maybe, just maybe its because i cant play riven for shit, or maybe just maybe i want to kill every riven player in existence.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
boxbox>brna

fite me irl bruh

Also, thanks Oracle.

some time ago they made a series of 1v1's BRNA won 90% of them.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Those were in URF, weren't they?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

no i dont think so, they made several mirror matchups.
but if, atleast some were in normal.

if we're talking about the spam skills and you suddenly have a double champs then katarina is definitely the worst for it. She's basically a yi that teleports a lot
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
yes. she does.

but u will do good even if u dont have skill.
there is no huge gap between meh riven players and BRNA, riven has a few mechanics, which you dont NEED to be succesfull with her.

riven is a joke compared to orianna or similar champs where there is a huge gap between meh players and master's of their class.

Ha.hahaha....ha....Good one.......

There are few champions that have no gap between bad and perfected. My best example would probably be Fiora. Riven is not one of them though. As for just the mechanical aspect, people who are shit with Riven don't use one of her main mechanics, and its not even that hard to use. Q>auto>Q>auto>Q>auto.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
You don't even need a keyboard to play Riven.

Do it then. Do it and post your score. Because I doubt it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]