Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
But Hax is my senpai :c

I don't think he was ever harsh on me. He just left many many paragraphs that could've been the Declaration of Independence telling me why I was doing bad and what I could've done better.

I'll only really get mad if you tell me I'm bad too often and too loosely without giving me a good reason why you think so or helping me fix what makes me suck.

Which is why I stopped playing Ranked for a bit. If I die once, people get this urge to tell me I suck even though I had no control over the things that happened *cough*stuck in space*cough* which puts me in a mini tilt. While in mini tilt, I'll probably die from a stupid mistake then they say I should kill myself (yes, there are a lot of 12 year olds in Bronze) then I go to a full on tilt which would probably cause me to die 5 times in 2 mins...

Fuck these kids.

Mute all is your friend.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
But Hax is my senpai :c

I don't think he was ever harsh on me. He just left many many paragraphs that could've been the Declaration of Independence telling me why I was doing bad and what I could've done better.

I'll only really get mad if you tell me I'm bad too often and too loosely without giving me a good reason why you think so or helping me fix what makes me suck.

Which is why I stopped playing Ranked for a bit. If I die once, people get this urge to tell me I suck even though I had no control over the things that happened *cough*stuck in space*cough* which puts me in a mini tilt. While in mini tilt, I'll probably die from a stupid mistake then they say I should kill myself (yes, there are a lot of 12 year olds in Bronze) then I go to a full on tilt which would probably cause me to die 5 times in 2 mins...

Fuck these kids.

hear me out

play well and you won't be in bronze
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

DHows the teamwork in your servers? I usually play with 4 people I know because the people who you're randomly paired up with ends up being fuckboys :/

Im level 29 ;) when I hit lvl 30, I go straight to ranked. Gonna use Yi4Lyf \o/
Last edited by Karstnator; Jun 3, 2015 at 02:38 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Yo, bad idea going straight for ranked after you hit lvl 30. With pretty much no experience you'll probably land into Bronze 5 and hate yourself forever. Play normals until you start playing with silver-gold players and then go ahead imo
I heard there is this trick to getting ranked high if you can win most of your ranked games, idk if it is true though, so if you are stuck in bronze hell, make a new account, win one game in PvP so you have a 100% win ratio and then just play bots until lvl 30 and you should be playing with gold-plat.
It's actually impossible to hit Bronze V in your first placements. I would say Bronze 1 or 2 is the lowest you can get if you lose all 10 matches. I know because I lost 7 games and landed into S5. Then got demoted right after the season ended (I'm counted as silver in s4 for some reason even though I was bronze .-.)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I heard there is this trick to getting ranked high if you can win most of your ranked games, idk if it is true though, so if you are stuck in bronze hell, make a new account, win one game in PvP so you have a 100% win ratio and then just play bots until lvl 30 and you should be playing with gold-plat.

Or just do what I did and get placed s5 in placements :u >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To which is the reason I don't play ranked. I don't feel comfortable with my ability to play yet. Can't move in ranked if I don't play (And no, rank decay does not work on Bronze, Silver, or Gold).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]