Toribash
well i just wanted to get this in your knowledge that someone from nitro is ranting on me
and btw he is ranting since he was in nitro it just annoys me i
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Just popping in to say...

Look at my new badass avatar I made

It's my first avatar, but I think it turned out really well. Thoughts? Also, grats Birno on 500 posts.
skitz first of all he came to us and told us that he did not like you and that you guys had some problems we knew about this and we don't care about it good bye
skitz refrain from posting here, if you do we will contact a clan mod. Your invade was not needed, necessary nor appreciated
-----
not to mention nano isn't even in nitro anymore, but nice job failing on your research.
Last edited by Day; Sep 28, 2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yey, forum activity. RIP Nano.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
wasent I right from the beginnings? also skywhale that avatar is fantastic but if you make it bigger and add a nice touch like a word or something like that it will be legendary
-----
holy moly doly! 500 posts! how the hell did that happen so quickly and thx sky
Last edited by birno; Sep 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
I'd make it bigger, but 100x100 pixels is the maximum size so I can't. I could buy ToriPrime or VIP, but I don't want to spend money on that kind of stuff. With both of those, you can only make your avatar go to 150x150 pixels, so it's not a massive change anyway. The only words I'd put on are my name, but since my name is just above my avatar, I don't feel like it's necessary. Plus, If I ever sell my set, I can sell the avvy with it. If I added my name, nobody would want SkyWhale's avatar.

By the way, if anybody wants one, I'd be happy to make it for them. It's not like a set that would take me days, so it's not very draining. It's something new too, so that's always good. I made one for Brutal too, and he paid 3k. Just hit me up if you want one :]
Sure Bruce

I'll do it tomorrow if you want one. I've been charging 3k, does that sound good?
-----
Nvm, did it tonight. If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it, but it's pretty sweet imo. I'll send you a pm with the link included. It's 3k, more or less at your own jurisdiction because I never really gave you ample opportunity to specify.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 29, 2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump