Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey guys, I'm working on a little friend called Clank. You'll start notice him in #Vibe on the IRC, I might consider adding him to other channels later on. Since I'm running him on my computer, he'll only be online wile I'm online. If you've got any suggestions for hosting him elsewhere, and possibly 24/7, let me know!
I met clank, here's a demo

<Glimpsed> Hi, clank
<Clank>Hey Glimpsed
<Glimpsed> -gtfy how to get free tc
<Clank>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+free+tc
<Glimpsed> -commands
<Clank>Glimpsed: I am sending you a private message of all my commands!
<Glimpsed> thanks, clank
Glimpsed
Looks cool. Make sure to have a ping pong command. Also, add something like CrankBot so that other people can realize it's not a person. It might get confusing if somebody thought it was a person.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Yay, we got a bot :^D
If it can be hosted on my phone, I can host it 24/7 ez.

I'm getting back home before than I thought, day 17 I'll be back.
Wolololololo
Alright guys, another announcement about Clank. He's 100% remotely managed now! He no longer depends on my computer running 24/7. If you're interested in getting him in to other Channels on the IRC, let me know and I'll consider it. Feel free to suggest any commands you'd like to see, fun ones or proper ones, and I'll see what I can do about it.
hey just letting everyone know i wont be online very often since my internet is running low, you can blame heroes of the storm for not downloading like a good little game, see you guys whenever
pretty inactive cool dude
Ew, why would you need a MOBA? Get Toribash, I hear it's a really good game. Otherwise... Get Terraria, it's really fun and don't bother comparing it to Minecraft because it just doesn't. There's loads more bosses and weapons etc.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ew, why would you need a MOBA? Get Toribash, I hear it's a really good game. Otherwise... Get Terraria, it's really fun and don't bother comparing it to Minecraft because it just doesn't. There's loads more bosses and weapons etc.

Terraria = Minecraft 2D

pls don't hurt me