Ranking
Thanks, it's nice to hear that

I submitted a set to the toribash media awards. I thought I had a really good chance- until flying monk posted XD.
Hey skywhale just watched your replay on MOFF RSC and holy crap that was so hilarious xD. Also can you make me a texture I will be willing to pay 3k like you said.
-----
Actually I haven't talked to skitz at all so yea and the only reason he is trying to say that is cuz hes trying to shit on me and get you guys against me trying to get back in the clan
Last edited by zZNanoSoundZz; Sep 29, 2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks Nano

By the way, I made you an avatar :]

So prettty
-----
By the way, that's 3k. And ItsBruce, can you pay me soon?
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 30, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Sky, i haven't been on since i asked you. i did briefly earlier but i had to go.. i'm sending your TC now :3
i like cats
hello nitro clan we need allies
for helping and stuff you know so our clan is called electric team iam his leader
and I was allies with the bombsquad but they was telling me everytime 10 words perpost that's there rule so I didn't like them and I want to be allies with your clan
peace
Uum lol skywhale I meant can u make me a set texture not an avatar if you want you can take that avatar back and put someone elses texture on it cuz I don't need an avatar, just a set.
Hey guys! Remember me? Is Zach!

Now I know I got kicked out because I was not active on game or on forums at all. So I just wanted to say I am sorry. Also I know the rule that if I get kicked, I can't get back in so I wanted to wish you guys luck!

Btw I do have a reason of why I could not. I went to boarding school for 4 months and I hated it so my parents moved me back to a private school with my brother. And in boarding school, everything is hand written. No laptops allowed.

Once again really sorry!

Thanks

- ZaRipper
Boarding schools are actually cool.... If u can be cool with the seniors.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Sorry Nano, I'm still not interested in texturing. Especially for only 3k. I also can't just take the tori and switch textures (pictures don't really work that way XD).

I suppose you can just have that avatar for free, since it won't work with anybody else's textures. Next time, please pay more attention to that I was asking if anybody wanted 3k for an avatar, not a set. It's fine though, it didn't take too long :]

Plus, I should have made sure you wanted an avatar rather than a set. My bad :S
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
well I did kinda ask for a texture specifically in my message I sent on thread and pm not for an avatar soooo ur the one that didn't pay attention