Toribash
hi, i just want to send some replays to the clan page:
Note: the second is me but i name my self woody, i like this name XD
well, not bad.rpl

uncle vs woody.rpl

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
you mean (its) Victory Time!

BTW, i am now 5th dan
and this is my last match in my 4th dan vs crack:
crack's head.rpl

FOR ME
-----

party time !
Last edited by Fire; Jan 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
so... TO THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
Last edited by 1frostmstr; Jan 18, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
Hmph. I was trying to learn to run (again) and I got bored and did something completely different (again >:l)
I guess I didn't want to learn to run anyway.
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
8===D
is very good

but is not running XD
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
Hmph. I was trying to learn to run (again) and I got bored and did something completely different (again >:l)
I guess I didn't want to learn to run anyway.

That's alot of spins.
gg ive done 2 differents runnings(for parkour and freerun)

and here are (i know that arent the best in the word but im trying different wys to run):
Attached Files
run 1.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
run 2.rpl (43.6 KB, 7 views)