Toribash
MOAR!! The 4 more I promised for further viewing.

Leg Throw Edit: The actual throw on this one is OK, I like it because I used two arms and a leg to do it. The best part of this one though, is the wicked cool setup I did by accident on the first try. The edit was just to make the throw decent.
Neck Fracture Throw: Another so-so toss, but again I like it because I got 3/4 limbs directly involved in throwing Uke. Also starts with defense from a punch.
Sacrifice Throw Edit: Another one of my definite favorites. A pretty powerful backwards-leaning throw switching hips and spiking Uke on his head. Edit was again to make the end of the throw more powerful.
Side Throw: Sort of a Muay Thai throw here...starting from a head clinch and then leading the throw with Uke's arm and head.
Attached Files
Leg Throw Edit.rpl (70.4 KB, 43 views)
Neck Fracture Throw.rpl (84.2 KB, 41 views)
Sacrifice Throw Edit.rpl (47.3 KB, 41 views)
Side Throw.rpl (52.7 KB, 45 views)
I, personally, LOVE these.

I always feel great when my own personal judo experience helps in an actual match...mind you, I get mixed results when I try, but it feels great to use REAL LIFE STUFF in a game.

Your replays exemplify this, and I would love to see you do realistic treatments of other martial arts.
Indeed. I'll have to disagree with Pirate. When you say "Nobody wants to see a replay with only one or two DM's", you're very wrong. Dismemberment isn't everything, and if that's all that anyone cared about, every replay would be a madman and it would be boring as hell. Moves created based on real life movements (especially those that look natural) are hard to pull off in TB, and are more worth watching than a madman replay with random breaking and crazy movements.

I've tried a few times, all back when I was unregged and new to TB, and not very good. I think I'll try again. Maybe recreate some wrestling moves. Stone Cold Stunner Decap maybe?
I prefer replays like this. Everyone's seen someone blow apart into pieces. It is hard to recreate real moves and have them work right. Stuff like this should be a testament to how good the tori-engine can be
I really like this, instead of showing who can break the most pieces, its a true show of realistic(kinda) moves.
My only gripe would be how stiff uke looks when your trying to throw him, I suggest relaxing him at the beginning so it looks a little more realistic. besides that, very nice job
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Really needs an enhanced relax option.
The muscles react to the motion that would be made by the relaxed joints, creating a more natural appearance, rather than stiff or floppy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Glad to see your so cheery about it gioff. =D
Now get working on madman. Now. =P

Do not listen to this. Do not listen to this.
Originally Posted by noweb View Post
Do not listen to this. Do not listen to this.

Do not listen to this
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
OMG these are awesome. like said, something a bit like this does happen online in aikido, but they're not nearly as stylish, pure and entertaining as these.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by gioff View Post
Huh...too bad I wasn't around then. Are those mods (I assume they are mods) around anymore?

Lol...sneaky criticism, or line from a movie I haven't seen?

Neither =P though i admit i didn't originally come up with the quote.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.