Toribash
lol blood dojo ftw...great vid lots of old replays though...but who cares still amazing 9.5/10. it is my goal to be as epic as splinter and to get into one of these!!
Amazing, like always, But yeah the mouth on tori thing is getting a little annoying, but still great none the less, you seriously need to do a Black Betty vid, with replays of me ;oooooo

Also, the sparring between you and andreyoshi made me hard
No mention of my shitty colour change test vids. ;o;
DW, I never released it to the general public anyway :3
I shall now watch yours :o
infamous
Really nice vid!
There was a bit too much zoom blurring. Some replays were cut off for a transition, making the replay a bit underwhelming.

Mostly good points, though. Your freecamming has greatly improved, it was fantastic. There were some cool effects, like kicking the sun and the blood circle turning into the sun.
But you really could have focused a bit more on the shaders, with a vid called Colours. (like mine :I)
I never released my Colours vid before, but you has inspired me to, albeit half-arsed-edly. So here. :P
infamous
Always love to see Pendulum in videos.

Nice replays, nice music, nice synch, nice camera work.

truly top notch.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
No mention of my shitty colour change test vids. ;o;
DW, I never released it to the general public anyway :3
I shall now watch yours :o

I think that using your idea was pretty reasonable considering you stole the idea from me in the first place, even you admited it was just Sandstorm with a different song ;)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
That was great! Better than Sandstorm, IMO.

The effects felt like they leveled up to me from your previous one, GJ!

The thing you need to work on now is your texts. Like, when words pop up.
Especially for the intro, which was the naming of the vid, 'Colours' (I like how you put a 'u' in there).
Atm, they're wayy too bland or boring, compared to the rest of the vid.