Toribash
im pretty suer bluesaint has no clue what he is talkin about ....there are a couple threads in wibbles that will let you know what i mean =D

your first id say 5/10... mabe outlineing the colours would make it look better..i could be wrong

Second..way better IMO id say 7/10..not a bad head
Last edited by Noxid; Oct 13, 2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: comment on head
Thanks, I quite like my second one. Also noxid, I think i'm going to scrap my first tribal design, that was just a test run.

I'm trying to make the thighs now, i have a pretty good design but for some reason, i cant allign it in the centre of the legs, I'm getting pretty pissed off to be honest. Probably because i'm drunk lol. i'll continue my set tomorrow.

I wasn't actually intending to add any more maroon/red/whatever to the design, i just saw an opening when i made the thighs. Not intended at all

If you look closely at the back of the thighs, you'll notice that the backs are opposite to eachother, i dont have a clue how the hell i managed to do that lol. Yeah.. I think its best if i continue tomorrow when i'm sober.
Last edited by Martynn; Oct 13, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
I like them both. For a first and second try I say great job! Keep it up.

The only thing I would say that could be improved would be the eye placement of the head on the first set shown. They seem a bit high to me. I still say great job!

For the first one, it's good, but you should make it a little simpler. When it gets to look like a bunch of steel wire looking scale thingies, it's similar to image spam.

6/10
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
Uhm... Look at OUR toribash community status to yours...

I make texture, Krus is very wise.

Better watch who your talking too.

The colors are shit.

Red and orange DONT go together.

Why are you proclaiming yourself as a good texture maker?
The beauty of color schemes can be very subjective.
I personally like the color scheme, he made it well.

Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
Its what Ezeth said in a rapid thread,

he is one of the best texture makers in the game -.-

It still doesn't matter on who said it, as long as it looks good.
Better get rid of that overflowing self-pride you got there, kid.

Oh and btw, I'd see Krus higher in terms of community status then you. ;)
Latest legs, Not finished yet obviously but this is the general design, just want some opinions on them please.

Thanks

from the front they look wonky

from the side they look pretty good

from behind... I don't like it although I'm not sure exactly why
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Ah that's because i haven't fixed them in the centre perfectly yet.

And thanks.

EDIT: Here it is so far.

Last edited by Martynn; Oct 13, 2009 at 05:41 PM.
a bit too much going on in the head for my liking, but i prefer simle clea cut tribals, so it might just be me...
my main issue is it looks upside down. the slanting of the eyes goes against the conventional and im not sure if it works tbh

legs are cool though. would rework the head to match it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-