Toribash
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
fuck yeah i do

why do you punch me it hurts me do you know why you do this to me i want to know why you hurt me so often it really saddens me when you hurt me
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
idk get good idiot b*tch, I have 37kk and now it’s harder to duel anyone . I agree with what sir said if you make an alt scam usd on it make a new one its literally an infinite money glitch
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
idk get good idiot b*tch, I have 37kk and now it’s harder to duel anyone . I agree with what sir said if you make an alt scam usd on it make a new one its literally an infinite money glitch

But i have no use for usd... i cant only get rich if i have tc.

Also good idea i shall try out this alternate account method on a new account called "superscammer" at 8pm gmt on the 8th of august 2024. Wish me luck from now on its hustling or die trying to hustle

Hard to duel people when you have the entirety of everyone bank balances lol
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
Originally Posted by kani View Post
why do you punch me it hurts me do you know why you do this to me i want to know why you hurt me so often it really saddens me when you hurt me

keep this kind of stuff in your discord server you fiends

Problem
Hi guys its recently came to my knowledge that you require tcs to duel... My hustling spree has hit a major roadblock and my soul has broken..
All i can now do is ask the kind hearted members of the toribash community to mend my heart and fund me to revive this legacy!
I humbly ask for a generous dontation of 1000 tcs. (Dont worry i will pay you back with massive interest later).
I hope that my country-men, my sparrers, and my everything else find it within your kind hearts to grant me an opportunity to thrive and make a come-back!
I pray that this very virtuous donation makes it to the account "SuperScammer" and i thank you all for listening.
Attached Images
aweae.jpg (4.3 KB, 5 views)
literally me.jpg (18.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sma1; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:03 PM.

i like the way u had to asterisk the bitch so u didnt get reported
smg
we are better than you