Toribash
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
OK I don't even need to read anything else in this thread mf quit talking out of your ass as looking for ways to warp things so you can be dramatic, last I remember you actually live on a farm.

Hi.

Sorry, but your memory serves you incorrectly. I do not live on a farm, and I am not "talking out of my ass" per se.

This is a cause near and dear to my heart, as I myself am an ethical vegan and have been so for nearing on six years at this stage. Nonetheless, my point stands — the exploitation of animals (for any reason whatsoever) is wrong, and needs to stop. Is that not too much to ask for?
Last edited by NotPonzo; May 10, 2022 at 08:00 PM. Reason: grammar melting brain
well...that's something aight
Do they ship worldwide?
-----
I remember some time ago when people were suggesting to invest in marketting toribash more to increase its popularity. I don't think this is what they meant.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ur not funny swaves!
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by btrotciv View Post
well...that's something aight
Do they ship worldwide?
-----
I remember some time ago when people were suggesting to invest in marketting toribash more to increase its popularity. I don't think this is what they meant.

they had too shoot somewhere
The ad video is the greatest thing ever

-----
"smashersoap, official soap for smash players"
I just fucking noticed it
Last edited by victortb; May 13, 2022 at 05:12 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
ur not funny swaves!

+rep

just so we're clear toribash smells like citrus (or cool air if you're a clean fighter)
Glimpsed
yes it's real I use smashersoap everyday. the toribash soap itself is very nice (especially the blood orange scented!) and I highly recommend to anyone who wants to try goat milk soap or appreciates hand-made goat milk soap for their daily bar of soap. particularly if you have dry skin like me, where store brands destroy my skin and it's incredibly shitty to go outside with a ton of dry skin on my body.
toribash animal violence perfected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.