Toribash
I mean yeah, been a while since I watched the movies but clone wars attack of the clones was kinda boring
Last edited by victortb; Jun 22, 2022 at 02:24 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I was watching “what ifs” about darth jar jar. If he was cannon, he’d have taken over the galaxy no re
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by id View Post
clone wars was fucking awesome

eh it was meh, revenge of the sith on the other hand was siiiiick.
clone wars was sick but rots was the best star wars production because of how action packed it was
-----
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Rey is best jedi and a stronger power user than Anakin

hall of shame post
Last edited by nasa; Jun 22, 2022 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
smg
we are better than you
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
clone wars was sick but rots was the best star wars production because of how action packed it was

Hell yeah, the final battle got me really hooked and made me watch the rest of the series
clone wars was fun at a few times, but out of the prequels I still think it's the least good one. I just realized I was talking about the wrong movie this whole time. I meant attack of the clones, not clone wars.
I haven't watched cw yet I only know about it because people keep talking about Ahsoka.

I did skip a few star wars because I didn't know about them as they weren't "episodes"(like Rogue One for example)
attack of the clones was meh but the escape from the arena where all the jedi turn up is goated
smg
we are better than you