Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Don't try to impress girls. Find one who shares your interests and let yourself grow on her or vice-versa.

Quoted for truth. If she doesn't have any common interests with you it's pointless to even try.
^personal experience
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Don't try to impress girls. Find one who shares your interests and let yourself grow on her or vice-versa.

(y)

I like this guy.

I think the question is more suited as "how do I not fuck up my relationship with a girl?"
Just act normal. I remember once I tried to impress this girl while playing soccer (PS I am really good; don't hate). Well i played the match terribly. I even ended up tripping and falling face first. So just be yourself.

Smack bitches

If you TRY and impress a girl, shit hits the fan, just let the badassery happen naturally

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Why would you try to impress a girl ?
These relationships don't last long.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
The way to impress a girl or anyone for that matter is by doing something that an average person wouldn't be able to.

But instead of going out of your way to impress her I suggest that you just talk to her and be yourself.
piratez
itt virgins (yay for sid being clever)

also there was a thread like this somewhere have a nice day
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today