Toribash
Oh God, NutHug replays always impressed him, and Bust3r, you are here to make some awesome videos like this one, I loved the song.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Oh God, NutHug replays always impressed him, and Bust3r, you are here to make some awesome videos like this one, I loved the song.

Why thank you very much Dave.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Oh my gawd :'D, I LOVE IT!

By any chance, did you get that song from my Toribash video xD

I just found the song on my PC, together with three other remixes of it. So I doubt it. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Also, may I please have the actual replay so I can study it! ^-^.

If it's alright with you/Nuthug.

Unless he has any objections I can upload it when I get home today.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Sure it's a good replay, but I dont think it deserves a whole vid devoted to it. At least not compared to a lot of his other work.

signed.

Also..the Shader transition at 0:17 is just crude :P
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
signed.

Also..the Shader transition at 0:17 is just crude :P

I love you too Rutz. :P
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
For some reason, I don't like it. 9/10 But who said I don't love it?! 10/10!

Dammit, you actually had me for a second there. Thanks.
Aww :( was expecting an awesome compilation of all his greatest replays. This feels a bit slow; dragging out one replay for 47 seconds is a bit dull. Still a nice replay though.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time