Toribash
It's an interesting page, but i think a lot of it is deliberately phrased to sound more complicated than it needs to be.

But it's a nice idea for a page.
I think something to add would be to avoid damage by relaxing the joint about to be hit, it often spares you from dismember/fracture.

Very nice article.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I think something to add would be to avoid damage by relaxing the joint about to be hit, it often spares you from dismember/fracture.

Very nice article.

Thank you Ishi.

As I have mentioned in another reply, I have not yet gone in depth to look at damage prevention, and what you are suggesting may not be broad enough to have as a main part. However, it is still an important fact and when I get to look in depth at damage prevention I'll be sure to find a place for it.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Excapator; Jun 25, 2008 at 01:01 AM.
"There is nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply."
-Josh Billings
Great article IMO too, gives good and even useful info i would +rep you but the system is gone so
Last edited by splatter; Jun 25, 2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: me and my awesomely sucky grammar
For preventing damage, you left out going limp on certain body parts. But also, I am writing a mechanics article that may clear up quite a few things about how movement works.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
For preventing damage, you left out going limp on certain body parts. But also, I am writing a mechanics article that may clear up quite a few things about how movement works.

Hmm... I'm beginning to think people don't read other people's responses. This is the third time I am clarifying that I will insert this piece of information at some point in the article, but I do not feel that it is a large enough piece to include as a main point of defense, despite the fact that it is commonly practiced.

Thanks anyway. If enough people tell me this information over and over I might give in and put it at the beginning!

Also, if you do write your own mechanics page please credit me if you use any of my ideas at any point (just a simple reference would be fine.)
-Josh Billings
Originally Posted by FriedRice View Post
if the world played toribash, you would win a nobel prize

Thanks. That made my day (and I'm up to 3000 words on the article now )
-Josh Billings