Toribash
thanks for the praise (I think that counts as praise ) and the edit. What would be even more cool would be if you edited the second hit into a decap. I know it's just about impossible, but It'd still be hella cool.

more replays (hope you read the last post completely, cuz you might miss these otherwise)

they're all splitpunches, or, well, one is an almost-shatterhit edit of one

splitpunch 3 edit 1: I edited the punch into a near-shatterhit (there are 2 frames in between) pec DM - decap combo. This proves shook's claim of the punch having the power for more than "just" a one joint split. If you want to edit the replay (or any other replay of mine), feel free, as long as post the replay here (or the thread it was/will be on, or my newest one if that one is really old) or ask for my permission to post it elsewhere.

splitpunch 4: this is mediocre as a splitpunch. not flashy, not powerful, but at least it's quick. I laid out the first sentence like I did because it has some walking (meh, 2 steps) in it after the split, which you might wanna see albeit the lousy namesake strike. EDIT: as joonveen requested, I've edited this one to hold the pose. it wasn't as simple as it looked, and it's not exactly the same, but it's very close

splitpunch 5: this one is probably the most original of my splitpunches. No, I'm not spoiling it for you here, you gotta watch it (MWWOHHOHAHAHHAHAAH!)
Attached Files
1 splitpunch 3 edit 1.rpl (79.4 KB, 20 views)
1 splitpunch 4.rpl (95.8 KB, 17 views)
1 splitpunch 5.rpl (131.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 9, 2008 at 12:58 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks. this thread is getting way more positive comments than I thought.

I'll save the two replays I have right now for tomorrow (or, well, it is already tomorrow. it's 00:32 here). hope it stays on the first page till then
I refuse to grab.
-
Whoa whoa whoa! Behind-the-back splitpunch! >=3

Splitpunch 4: LOL!! THOSE STEPS WERE SO SEXY
...but you coulda held that uber pose at the end. Why? WHY? (sorry, I'm high now for no apparent reason. Haven't even eaten breakfast..)
two things

i just noticed your score in the splitpunch 3 edit lol

i edited that one and it doesnt make it better but i think it looks funny if you ask me :3
Attached Files
q- edited.rpl (87.6 KB, 16 views)
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
thanks for the comments again.

@joonveen: laziness. laziness is the answer. will change it now (I'll lose the views, but who cares)
@spike6599: sorry, but your edit made it a tad worse. I tend to consider one-limb dm's phail, but you nearly made up for all of it with the perfect balance and the smexy laterally flying pec. oh and the score, thanks for pointing the 666 out, didn't notice it myself

here are the two replays I told about. I'm running out of ideas (new ones very welcome), but I will make another noleggy madman for the next post.

1k distance decap: what the title says. inspired by ronalds' "distance attack" replays (now somewhere on the second page), but apart from the objective, this one isn't all that similar
500 distance madman: again, inspired by ronalds, and what the title says. features a funny attempt to execute "the stretch", and actually succeeding, but making it look like tori slams uke into his crotch to halve him. I also find the flip/aerial roll before the massacre smexy.
Attached Files
1 1k distance decap.rpl (135.1 KB, 15 views)
2 500 distance madman.rpl (285.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added (fixed) second replay
I refuse to grab.
-
laziness

O.o are you my second brother? After kosecnono? :P

@spike's edit: Lol, did you also notice the part where Uke 'tries to get up' but falls down?

1k distance decap: It's okay, considering the distance from which you decapped him. Not much stands out, tho.
500 distance madman: Oh gawd, stop describing your replays in such detail, it leaves us critics with nothing to say! Anyway, yes, that flip/aerial roll was smexy. The massacre was a bit slow, but heck, you're mashing up Uke >_< in 600 frames. As a conclusion, I'll just rate it 8/10.
donno, possibly. if that's what it takes, every male player of toribash is your brother nr.n, because if we weren't lazy, we'd all be in ultimate fighter doing the moves we now put in replays .

No, i didn't notice uke's attempt to get up. why do I always miss these? anyways, with that added to the equasion, spike's edit is now as good as my original, but in a very different way.

sorry for the detail, but I have the soul of a critic (lul) why do you get all the fun (:P)? you can always say you agree... will try to keep it down a little for the noleggy madman (that I haven't finished yet).

did you watch the fixed version of splitpunch 4?
I refuse to grab.
-
I like the power of that Crotch kick, it has a great flow to it.. Ukes gf wont like it thou..

Great replays overall, but those end posisions could be better :P.
[Urban]|OLDA