Toribash
the mole is yours send the flat and spin right away
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
okay! sry about the bump but now 3 heads are in stock and heads from now on are going to be sold for $1 a peice
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
aww to bad ;] anyways gl with the qs
most of them were sold to uloveme lol.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
hey nice your ub3r now and all of them where sold to her as along with the textures sets. the only i didn't sell to her was mole because daxx777 bought it.
who the f**k are you? and u didn't tell me squat delete your post now
very nice textures i love happy tree friends if i have money i would buy them all...
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL