Ranking
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
LOL, it looks as good as the brushes cus they are the brushes, dont argue, i have and use the same brush set.

youre preaching to the choir here guy with explaining why its difficult, we go through the same things aswell...

Everyone needs c&c, doesnt matter how good you are...

as far as c&c'ing youre work, im gna tell what i tell all people trying to make tribal sets... dont just stick brushes down on a background, use them more like french curves to make other shapes
example: the head in my avatar, was made from 2 of the brushes in this set youre auctioning... the one on the hands and on the front of the first head... does it look anything like the original brushes? no.

for more examples:
/lp 0 BenDover
/lp 0 RiseAgainst
/lp 0 mosier

or if you wanna see what can be done with just sticking brushes on a background /lp 0 slith

I can see youre already starting to do that with the second head, but youre still just sticking the brushes down on a texture...

Thanks for the criticism, when I said I don't need C&C I didn't mean it like that xD, I know for a fact I need a fucking lot of help to become better at texturing, what I meant is, some of the people posting here posted it was great on my WiP thread, but then on the auction they finally tell me all about the bad things when it's kind of too late, because, well, I already posted an auction for it xD. But yeah, I suppose I understand what you mean, I think I may just.. Not do tribals. :P I tend to be better at making like cloth / metal-looking textures than using brushes, because with brushes I seem to go overboard.

As for the auction, I guess I'll close it now.

E:// Erm, guess I can't close it, I'll just let it die down I guess. :P