Toribash
I still don't get it how you managed to get an awesome punch kick combo like that and still have a completely clean replay.
The hip punch looked more like a slap, not a huge fan of it.
The abs kick was well done, but the setup was a bit akward.
No pose :c

Lovely replay
oh yeah
Don't hit Uke when he's just laying down on the ground, it doesn't make for a good replay. It makes for dismemberments. Dismemberments don't make a replay.

Your launch set you up poorly for the rest of the replay. Though the first flurry looked amazing, it let the people watching hanging. You just kind of float there because of the launch. Stay closer to the ground, don't let there be downtime in your replay.

On 190 your head twitches down. Make every movement flow.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
The opener was Oke
First hit looked pretty nice
Second kick was just soxy shiz
Didnt like the way you kept on flying in air would have been better if you could have gotten to the ground earlier or something.
Also it is missing a pose so maybe try add that and it will make the end look a little better
I really like the first half though
8.5/10 good job
Well, Opener was cool.
The punch was fantastic, it was very powerful.
The next hit was very clean and looked nice.
next hit was okay but can be dome better.
No pose?
^same like Hamza, i like the first half.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Also, it has replays!

First bit of sp in a while, be as harsh as you like, i need the cnc.

how can u name can be Oot[Urban]Erth?
Proud 2B Elite|Photo Editor|Bro|Skaters
|Muser|Need Taekyon teacher|
It was a fairly nice replay but I thought you could of done more then just the boom and skeet. The work up was pretty good and the boom looked clean but the jump and throw of your hand looked kind of dodgy imo, you should of added a pose and/or extended the frames as well.
hi.
Yaaaaaaaay. I want Erth to get back into replay making. <3

Punchy was cool and the second kick was pretty powerful. Could've been done a boom though.
Then the DMs were sexy and in the end of the 500 frames (not the 220) was kinda bahh. It sucked.

*CnC me? :D
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █