Toribash
Ow... Wtf.. That is awesome. terrible? Where?. loved the opener and the mini-manip, the boom was kickass. the second one and the decap was just... *seeing that replay is priceless*
10/Barnar-anus
Offtopic: ur a fagget
Tyzi ♥|[Ca]ZeToxxiK(Assmaster)|[Atlantic]Hayz|[S]Dobby|
[U]senseikitten: You're My favorite person i haven't met
That was awesome. Opener and the manip was alright, but the ankle hitting the head bothered me a little bit. That doesn't matter though 'cause uke ended up with 2013 points.. coincidence? The spin to the boom from there was great, too, although you stopped for a bit to regain your balance and position for the last two hits, which were clean and nice. Loved the replay
yeah ok
nice replay's and 2013 nice uke point's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

D3m0nZ, Thanks man. I actually saved the amount of points on an old WIP and decided to finish it before new year. (WELL I WAS WRONG)

Sprytryne, I find that I tend to float too much when it comes to -9.82 which tends to look ugly in comparison to other replay makers who are able to do some crazy shit in the gravity.

And I'm glad you liked the points/title.

Patrick, The one major thing I hate about my own replays, I look too slow when doing things :c

Guyagainstshitdigger, I know.

Luminusian, Yeah, I agree on the ankle was odd, but I was able to get the points so I just thought to myself "fuck it" and decided to continue. I wouldn't exactly call it awesome.

Benny, Thanks I guess.

Here's a "quickie" (hurr)
Attached Files
Immaturity.rpl (214.0 KB, 77 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
What sorcery is this?
I don't know where that force came from when you launched at uke with that hand push.
I don't know how you got balance on that pose. >:c
Everything was nice. But, the decap could've been a bit better.