Endurance Onslaught 6.0
at school, when kat hits me, i say: KAT ,u are so gay...

edit : JUSTIN BIBER IS GAY

and ponies are suuuper epic
(>'3')>
People call others "gay" as an insult. Absentmindedly assuming that "gay" would be equivalent to an insult. People (some not even gay) take offense to this. I personally don't see why it's a big deal. I don't have a problem with the gay community but I also don't have a problem calling someone gay just because I dissagreed with them. Society is too soft, and needs to quit whinning about every small detail.
...I think people insult others because they WANT to offend you.

I don't think "shithead", "fuckface" or "bitch" would make any difference.
Well, I'm black and people in this community say '' nigger '' all the time.

Nobody wants to offend, it's just innocent fun, deal with it.
piratez
Read my 3rd post or whatever.

since when calling people "dick munching faggots" is innocent fun
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I thought we were talking about people using those words in general.

Using any of those words including the word I mentioned in my previous post in a insulting manner will result in me kicking your ass.
piratez
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I hate it when people do that. You don't know who you're around and who can be listening, so it can be really offensive.

I know gay people, and I use gay in that way in conversation with them. Then again, I only know people who aren't so serious all the time. People need to learn to chill.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
the more people care about this or listen to these insults the harder the impact is. If we didn't give two shits i'm quite sure this habit would stop not grow because it would be out of style.
I think this being political correct at every cost is really a shit..i'm not homophobic,i'm not racist i'm not against jews(in the sense i'm not against the few jews that are not zionist),but i don't have problems in using "gay","nigga" or "jew" on internet(as i don't have problem in using every other word),or if it's for joke(of course i don't have any problem neither if someone tell them to me)
Of course it's all another matter if someone uses these words for offend in real someone that is truly gay,black or jew..so i can become very mad to this person(because only this mean to be homophobic or racist or anti-semite).
People should learn that not every situation need the same reaction,and as someone else already said, should learn to chill(above all on internet..it seem that some persons can't understand the difference between the reality and internet)

P.s:thanks to my very low knowledge of english,i never knew that faggot had something to do with homosexuality lol..what it mean(said with more words)?
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Faggot=Homosexual=Gay

They all mean that you like people of the same gender, but are used as insults nowadays.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider