Toribash
arrharrharr i has g9,
om nom nom
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
dude... i am running 4000dps and 1000mhz report speed. i could throw my mouse at something, and the way to the thing, it would read the walls roflmao, and i use it for photoshapz, as well as many fps gamez lolz
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so would my mouse... I have the same 1ms response, just yours has 4000dpi rather than 1600. Honestly I wouldn't want any more than 1600, in FPS games I have it turned down to 800, and in Toribash 1200. Only place I actually use 1600dpi is on my desktop.
That's such a fucking waste of money, you disgust me.

And the video is complete shit. It's laggy, there's a grey box, the replays are unimpressive, and it's been pixelated to hell.
AND THAT'S NOT DUE TO YOUTUBE FOR ONCE.

Do me a favor, go buy a decent mouse and send me the additional 60 dollars you didn't need to spend on it.
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
That's such a (bleep)ing waste of money, you disgust me.

And the video is complete shit. It's laggy, there's a grey box, the replays are unimpressive, and it's been pixelated to hell.
AND THAT'S NOT DUE TO YOUTUBE FOR ONCE.

Do me a favor, go buy a decent mouse and send me the additional 60 dollars you didn't need to spend on it.

sorry?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry but that is a huge waste of money... im still with my $12 optical mouse and I can pwn u in SF or CS any day D:
Hi it's Praeter
lol, well, about the mouse being a waste of money, no its not, before this, i had to do everything via touchpad, and it sucked, so when i had a chance to get a mouse, i went for the best. I have 9 programable buttons on the mouse, read it 9. my frag count has gone up 10 fold, and i am doing much better in toribash, being able to touch all my joints in 5 seconds. this mouse rocks, lol, thats outa the question. anyone who says it is a waste of money is jealus. It is amazing when used in photo shop, it is soooo much clearer to aim with in Combat arms/counter strike/WOW/other FPS games. The buttons make me able to have the 1-7 made into side buttons, so i can Switch my weapons so fast its not even funny, and the on the fly sensitivity changer makes it so that ex: if i am CQ with my SMG, and i see someone far away, i can use the programmed side button to switch to sniper, and change the sensitivity on the mouse to aim better at the same time. EPIC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Me just using a normal optical mouse.
Well ye there are mouse better for fps games like yours.
You might wanna play "Fallen Empire Legions".
:P.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Of course you think the mouse is making you better, before you didn't have a mouse.

If you're good, you're good. 20 dollar mouse or 200 dollar mouse, no matter.