Toribash
this didn't go about the way you planned it to aye
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot

-----
jk i do but ive never spoken to you even once so yea
Last edited by EPOCH; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
I vividly remember that you farm turkeys for some reason this is cemented in my mind as fact it might not even be true though
not much positive, you ate shrooms and then photographed your shmeat on a clan discord when you sobered up because you were enlightened or smth
Glimpsed
am remember when I was 9 and I got mass invited to a toribash Skype call and u and carbonking showed me a bunch of hentai cuz I didn't know what it was, it was rly weird xd
Originally Posted by millie View Post
am remember when I was 9 and I got mass invited to a toribash Skype call and u and carbonking showed me a bunch of hentai cuz I didn't know what it was, it was rly weird xd

??
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
What are some good memories yall have of me in this game over the years?

V.v

I dont know u back then i just got to know ya when i joined evil plus yes back in the old days i did stumble upon your account but we never spoke to each other
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Idc if you're account is 10 years old

your*
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by millie View Post

This is genuinely concerning and tht kind of behaviour has the potential to seriously impact a persons mental health for the rest of their life, I truly hope that upon reading this it sparks some huge reflection. This kind of accusation isn't something that we can just sweep under the rug and accountability needs to be taken for it