Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Lol, always sooo negative ;) j/k

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Meh, it's his opinion, and he's entitled to it.

Thanks for the feedback! It makes we want to get back in the swing of things and make more videos!

WOOT!
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey,

I think teh Vid is nice, but it would look better with shaders. ;)

And btw, wich Programm do you use to record it?
I use Fraps, but its always laggy with Fraps...
http://painqt.on.toribash.com/
Wanne Click? I think so. ;)
If you want to improve quickly, try 1 minute or less projects. The faster you try out new things and then move on to newer things, the more techniques you pick up. Then you can make a long movie and try to combine the techniques.
It's sort of rapid prototyping. Each small video has a theme centered about a technique and you play with how many different ways you can use it. C&C on which are good and which are bad, then by the time you get on a big video, you know what's good to use.
FNugget, do you think you could give me an example of what you're talking about. It sounds like a good idea, I just don't know what you mean, exactly.

Originally Posted by PainQT View Post
Hey,

I think teh Vid is nice, but it would look better with shaders. ;)

And btw, wich Programm do you use to record it?
I use Fraps, but its always laggy with Fraps...

Originally Posted by Bio-Helix View Post
nice vid, weird music, need shaders yes

I really wish I could have used shaders, I really do. But like I said before, this computer CANNOT run shaders. Or else, I PROMISE, I would have used them. I'm sorry. lol

And, PainQT, the program I used to record everything with was FRAPS. When I record, it doesn't necessarily get laggy, but it does slowdown... But all the slowdown does is make it take about 45 seconds to record a 500 frame replay. No biggie.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's basically saying make a load of short (1 minute) videos, and use them to experiment with different stuff.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ok, just to learn like, all the transitions and stuff?

I think I can do that. And I probably will. Again, thanks for all the C&C everyone. This won't be my last.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It takes practice and time. I don't know about the other people posting in this thread, but I've been playing Toribash since February of last year. It just takes time to do the stuff you see the big wigs do.

But now, back on topic. What did you think of the vid?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]