Toribash
Where ever or on what ever he's painting that on will suck so stop asking where he will do it. Doesn't really matter if the piece is shit.

It would matter if it was a painting that was made for a wall or something
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
to tinny dettails to do on a such small wall... even with a super skinny cap it will be hard work and not really impressive...d really hard to be understood on close prospective.
And as I said to much black there
hmm, tanx again for the feedback.
consider it all, except the moaning about how i will suck that is. I cant use that statement for anything other than growing nerves that i dont need.

last order was bigger, and i had far more time to do my preps. It ended up like this btw:
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
this is a really big wall... anyway i already expressed my apreciation about this work i saw in your video a while ago. :d remember to use proper masks when u paint. :d i remember I had catarrh colored from all the spectrum colors.
-----
Its really unhealty painting without a filter mask...
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 23, 2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think the wall are just big enough and, I found the city kind of simple. Anyway this is my process sketch, adjustments are all in my head but i dont have the time to make them visual for others. Consider all of your thoughts tho.

chicken, i remember that when u say it. Reposted it to stop the comments based on ppl prejudging this because they think i dont know wt im talking about.

and YES dust filtered gasmask are mandatory ! both in my graffiti classes and for my own concern !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I started the project in this direction anyways..
Doing planned changes tho..
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
Reposted it to stop the comments based on ppl prejudging this because they think i dont know wt im talking about.

Yep i know it.. everyone have their own tastes and way to see the things... well as sketch was pretty un-usual.. and they thought it was the artwork done. Shit happens.
Im looking forward for the pictures of the work when it will be done.
done on live national tv!
worked out well i think, concerning the setting (13X6,5 ft btw thats 4x2 meters)

-----
and the link for the actual program, but i dont know if it runs abroad..

http://www.nrk.no/nett-tv/klipp/830490/
Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 1, 2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
text and sky turned out awesome
rest seems a little uninspired.

you stencil the face with a few free touches?

still dont think the colours work together, the face needs something to make it stand out, some red to make the text colour make sense.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
tnx, but its to late for that now, (paste doesnt go back into tube 8P)

the city was on demand and i wanted it in a blur as on distance at night (still the weekest element in the pic, agree)
there was no time for hand drawn details on the stencils, due to strict producing on live tv.
i had the backglow in my first plan, but dropped it to keep it nighty and "melancholic".. .