Ranking
Made a pretty long breakdance combo until my ankle snapped

EDIT: Added another long one.
Attached Files
first breakdance xD.rpl (107.6 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by 4ndie; Mar 29, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
I may have no authority to comment, but..
Deagle is a bit slow. How many frames per spacebar-click do you use? And you other guys?
Wow good replays guys

Deagle, I love yours so much dude! dont change. Your spacebar-timing-whatever-thing-a-ma-jig is fine, you generate amazing speed and you hold it out shit son! ON that first break dancing one, where you do that barrell roll, dude amazing... And the second one... omg that hand hold, was pure genius, thats the kinda spin contol I want in my replays, and that move was real it was called the turtle hold.

DUDE 4ndie, your replays have amazing potential, the speed you generate with your kicks is uncomparable, but you gotta hold it out. Imma call you BBoy Spazzztastic cause you jitter around so much, but you have better generated speed then I can ever create
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Does anyone want to answer my question? e.O

EDIT
And here's my try.

EDIT2:
Lol, I'm so bored, here's another.
Attached Files
a-jv breakdance.rpl (201.7 KB, 23 views)
a-jv breakdance 2.rpl (169.5 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by joonveen; Mar 31, 2008 at 02:37 PM.
Joonveen, Im not gonna lie... when I first started watching your replay... I was getting ready for dissapoitment... BUT WHEN YOU DID THAT HAND SPIN TO A SUICIDE ON YOUR BACK I WENT CRAZY MAN!!!!!!! then later in the replay you did a one handed turtle hold... omg you got style son!

On your second replay I saw you kick into a mad, crazy, sexy, cool, elbow spin. and then you fucking rotated a handstand through both your hands... and I was done... I just couldnt handle it anymore... you might be the best break dancer ever... everyone give it up for BBOY JV, the new king of Toribreak
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
It seems to me that your acting like a demented hobo. No offense.. but.. lol.

or something. I'm not sure what to call you. Breakdance freak?
Breakfreak?
I'm Back!