Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Absolutely not. Terrible application, and it's your only post. Your grammar is horrible.

I wish people would stop wasting the clan's time with apps like this. Whether you make a new app or not, I say flat no.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
My name is Eddy Lee. I am 16 years old. I wrestle for my high school and excercise in my free time which includes running and lifting. I also play the violin and pinao. In toribash, i am a black belt. I am best at Any aikido mods. I check the toribash forums at least twice a week if not more.
No, i'd like more info about you and more activity, Dat grammar dud.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
No, i'd like more info about you and more activity, Dat grammar dud.

Does that helps? what i said before, a mini bio, poor info about you, just 3 lines i'd like to know you more, not just that. 1 1/2 was only about you.. Then you started with the toribash info (isn't bad but we don't need it too much)
I live in a family of 4. I have a mom, a dad and a sister who is 8. My name is Eddy Lee and I am 16 years old. I am a sophomore in high school and maintain about a 3.9 gpa. I am Chinese. I can speak fluent Chinese but can barely read and write. I wrestle on my high school team an placed 6th at sectionals. I also played the violin and piano for about 7 years each. I check the forums about twice a week but rarely post anything. I play toribash about 3 times a week. I joined a Kira Recruiting lobby an they told me to post an application. Thank you and i hope you consider my application.("copy and paste this if you've readed the rules" on the final of your application)
Last edited by Eddylee; Mar 9, 2014 at 05:04 AM.
Well, on our main thread we will talk about your app, and let's see what happens, be patient.
Let me tell you about myself:

I am 16, from the United States Ohio.
I am a 2nd Dans black belt.
My Rank is in the 20,000s
In my free time, I play Xbox Live, Toribash... and that's just about all. :P
My maiden name is Gehrig. Toribash name is WeooWeoo.
I'm on Toribash just about everyday.
I'm in HighSchool as a Sophomore. I play French Horn in my Symphonic Band class.
I Also have two dogs named Zoe (Terrier Mix) and Chloe (Pika-Pug)

Also, I know (Kira)RedRebel and (Kira)BlooMedia. They are very nice people and knowing their skill, its no question of why they're in Kira.

I would love to join Kira! c: Thank You!

-WeooWeoo

("copy and paste this if you've readed the rules" on the final of your application)
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 9, 2014 at 04:46 AM.
pika-pug, lol, but a question, can you be forum active, btw, forgot to say something, there is something on the rules that you have to copy and paste at the finish of your application.