Toribash
Its not hampa's hand texture. Please check hampa's hand texture and check mine.. this hand im wearing. was a black and white hand. no less no more. i edited it and made it blue and black with arrows and stuff... even the editing is bad and it can be noticed that it isnt hampa's hand.... BUT anyway its my EDIT of it... and he came into my active inventory and stole the EDIT. well.. the original hand is free sure. and stuff. but i put an effort into editing it. (even if it was a little effort). so it musnt be stolen. also going to one's inventory and taking a texture from them is stealing. regardless its free or not.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
You can post your issues here in the scam reports thread. ^ I can agree above as well.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Im just going to close this. since no one understands and just saying its hampa's hand. also killer3366 its a free head :/ stop being a retard.
As i said before. it isnt hampa's hand. Look at his hand first before you speak.
Im going to close this thread since no one will help me and instead attacking me.
-----
Originally Posted by greenscreen View Post
are you going to ignore the fact that you stole corey's head texture

Search free heads on google. You will find the head. which you call "corey's head texture or some shit" dont speak if you dont know anything. Search free toribash heads on google and you will find many edits of this head. One of them is the hair and hat one.
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 13, 2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!