Toribash
justus send me the money and i send you the picture for head and Praeter Yes but i dont like it if someone jus talks shit like 2/10 points or something else like that LEAVE IT you can help me to improve but leave comments like that
well they are telling you how to improve so i guess you should ignore the implied aggressiveness and focus on fixing your heads. Practise seriously does make perfect. trust me.

Loads of good luck with your shop.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Hey Cobra, those guys are right. Really.
I first thought my textures'd be totally pwnig zomg awsome. But they just wern't. Those guys told me. They know, trust me.
Also, as long as it is constructive critic you shouldn't be angry at 'em. At least they made an effort and wrote something. They don't have to you see... They're trying to help.
But: That 2/10 wasn't really nice, even though it was at least honest. Maybe try to be more diplomatic next time Praeter (btw: is your name from latin?)...

Anyway, Good luck with your shop Cobra.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Post in this thread of further uselessness will be infracted, i.e. 2/10 stuff like that. Even though fightback is helping that is also useless.

Catch my drift? don't do it.