Toribash
Plus I plugged rubik's cubes in the joke.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Got it.
Went to Garmisch, was a fun night.
What did the kid do who you fought? Like why did you fight him haha
Lol some fat indian kid. he called me a nazi etc. and said some bitch ass stuff about my mom. He said he loved hitler, and that all jews should be gassed. Fucking idiot.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Lol some fat indian kid. he called me a nazi etc. and said some bitch ass stuff about my mom. He said he loved hitler, and that all jews should be gassed. Fucking idiot.

hahahahhahaha. Fat kids are pretty strong, they just don't know it. There was this fat fagget and he said I was gonna get my ass kicked if I made fun of freashmans, when school was over, we rode the same bus and lived in the same spot. I got off and punch him in the stomach as hard as I could. Motherfucker hurt my hand just by that, but I could see he was hurt because you know how it is to get hurt. So I just left him alone, I might be weaker, but I ain't a little bitch.

On new years? Well thats one way to spend it. I just went to my grandmother's house and played bingo there. And the only reason I play is because theres money.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
lolol nice one devil. sometimes the bitch niggas deserve it.

and zach it was on a farmhouse in India huehuehuehue.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me