Ranking
we need proof that you made a deal that he would give you your money back.

dont triple post and use pm next.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pub_t...t.php?u=107396

Here's a link to Visse's transaction history.

Also, we need proof that he agreed to pay you back, not that you sent him money.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
I talked to torinater nad he said that he had 70k tc and he gave it all to the clan. and he's very upset becusse he's kicked from the cland.. i have a screen shot when he says that he wanna payback but he cant cusse he gave his tc to the clan. Screenshot soon.
In which case his clan owes him all of the money back. ALL of it. That's another scam in itself which most of us don't want to deal with right after this is resolved.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
why does everyone always post others people's damned problems. I'm startin to think these ppl are multiaccounters, and one of their accounts gets jacked and they complain about it saying that its someone elses account. Why doesnt "Visse" just post his own problem. Your supposed to PM admins anyway.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
cusse im very new at toribash and killerbunny is the leader of my clan.
and i dont know how to PM admins. is Hampa admin??