Toribash
Simple opener and punch-hit sequence.
The decap punch was good but you just slammed his head on yourself.
Decent skeet, and the crotch kick looked solid, but glutes are easy to penetrate so that's not something to be extremely proud of imo.
Trying to CnC most of time, but can't.

Let's go with another replay, I think I just started to find my style.
Attached Files
a.rpl (253.6 KB, 15 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
oh, you were ghosted your hand in the opener.
Not a fan of the punch but the boom was pretty cool, the punch was cool too, looked kinda powerful.
Nice skeet, and that last kick was unpredictable, nice one.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The opener was very slow. Instead of building some flow you just attacked uke and went for the split, which was original and whatnot, though I expected you could have at least gotten the core. I dislike the fact that instead of making a boom, you just made many single dms on uke's upper body. I also expected a dismemberment on the skeet, not to mention you had some weird moves to get into the pose. It would have been more fun to watch if you removed those 700 needless frames. 5/10

also, there's no way to find your style, it is naturally yours, therefore you just need to do the replays the way they please you, and that will be your style.
Last edited by Rial; Jan 23, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
:^)
I enjoyed this replay quite a bit, Pat.

The opener was play, lift was nice. The split was pretty clean. I like the way you grab limbs and bring them behind your back for a kick DM.

Didn't really like the decap though, it didn't look like there was any force behind it.

The toss-skeet really caught my eye. nice one.
I'd clean up the pose a bit though.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore
it didn't look like there was any force behind it.

I don't understand what you say? And the decap was with the punch that I did after the kick.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I actually regret talking about styles with you, because something like that would show up with time and would become obvious if you just make replays without worrying too much about how good they are, and it takes some time for that to happen, but now onto the replay.

It was an alright replay, I liked the two last hits more than the other ones. The boomhit looked a tad weak to me, but the skeet was nicely done.
My only complaint was the first punch. Looked like you hit him with your forearm.

Loved the spin, the 2 punch combo was sexy as fuck and the kick at the end was a nice touch.