Toribash
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
dat vagina mouth

Overall this looks like it will turn out well, I haven't seen any of your previous work, but this head has a lot of potential to be awesome

Nice line art too, very clean.

Thanks, this is actually my first head i have properly done. i was going to do a human head but mapping the face is too hard.

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
oh my god, look

it even has the clitoris
spuud, you're a sly bastard

finish this so i can showcase it or something gosh

oh, and remove the patch of hair on the back of the head
it looks weird

yea i was thinking of getting rid of the hair. it doesnt look like hair and i would have no idea how to color it.
also here's a tip

then change from "plane" to "sphere" and mess around with it
much better than spinnies
shmevin eats smegma
check the showcase

i can see nothing bad added each wip
this is a really really unique piece, i urge you to make more like this (or a set of this one would be just as rad)
shmevin eats smegma
Good got that thing is so creepy, great job if that was what you were going for. But it kinda looses a bit when the mouth is pretty much the entire face, maybe make it smaller? Or are you too far in?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Yeah... that looks like a vagina, i don't think that it's a big, can you explain or show-me your reference? I mean, you used a photo to after draw it, right?
That's a bit... awkward, but , your awkward art have nice drawing and details, isn't bad at all except the thing that i alredy said.
I hope you can fix it, have time.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Yeah... that looks like a vagina, i don't think that it's a big, can you explain or show-me your reference? I mean, you used a photo to after draw it, right?
That's a bit... awkward, but , your awkward art have nice drawing and details, isn't bad at all except the thing that i alredy said.
I hope you can fix it, have time.

ahem, this is the sketch i did as just a doodle. this inspired me to make the head, it started out a a pig but once i have split the image and put the mouth in it was more or less just a big mouth. you can still see the two halves of the pig face on either side of the mouth.

-----
check the showcase

i can see nothing bad added each wip
this is a really really unique piece, i urge you to make more like this (or a set of this one would be just as rad)

i was thinking of making a set like this but i would like to get this head over and done with, the shading is going to take a very long time and i really wouldn't know what to put on the arms and legs. i plan to continue using the same monster/gore style as this is what i enjoy to draw (god that sounds weird).
-----
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Good got that thing is so creepy, great job if that was what you were going for. But it kinda looses a bit when the mouth is pretty much the entire face, maybe make it smaller? Or are you too far in?

i would say i am too far in, but i will remember your comment for use in more heads if i make them.
Last edited by Spuud; May 29, 2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Personally not a fan of this.
love the concept, dont like the implimentation. Should have gotten the mapping perfect befor moving onto adding colour, it just looks stretched on the sphere, doesnt fit naturally.
mostly just looks like you moved on befor finishing the planning.
the concept is nothing new, but isnt often done well, so hopefully you can make something of it.

also not a fan of what you're doing with the colours, i liked that touch of colour on wip3, soft, subtle and almost random makes it look so much more creepier. the intense solid colour just takes away all the drama.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Personally not a fan of this.
love the concept, dont like the implimentation. Should have gotten the mapping perfect befor moving onto adding colour, it just looks stretched on the sphere, doesnt fit naturally.
mostly just looks like you moved on befor finishing the planning.
the concept is nothing new, but isnt often done well, so hopefully you can make something of it.

also not a fan of what you're doing with the colours, i liked that touch of colour on wip3, soft, subtle and almost random makes it look so much more creepier. the intense solid colour just takes away all the drama.

early in the head i was not getting very much CnC on mapping the head, i am new to texturing and had no real experience in the subject. i plan to do more work on my mapping in future heads but when i received real advice on the mapping i had already moved on,i was stuck with either deleting a lot of work that had taken a long time OR continuing the head and not worrying too much about perfect mapping since i was still new to it. it still eats at me a little that i didn't change the mapping but in future i will make sure not to make the same mistakes.

the strong rich colors that you see in the mouth area are only a base layer, this has very little shading and will be drastically changed when the darker and lighter tones are added to it.
-----
yea WIP 5 is up. woo-hoo. ._.
-----
WIP 5 is up.woohoo ._.
Last edited by Spuud; May 30, 2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ignore monkeyfrog, i can tell exactly what this is supposed to be
great head, new style. work on it a bit more and you could be looking at a really cool idea (although it kiiind of looks like a vagina with teeth)

I agree with bostaff completely. Even about it looking like a bag
phail wale