Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by RushPL View Post
Name : RushPL
Belt and win ratio : 4Dan / 54%
Past bans/bad history : no
Mods that your skilled IN : mushu / aikido / abd / wushu / wushu3 / judofrag / twin swords
Game activity [1-10] : ... 6-7 maybe
Forum activity [1-10] : too same 6-7.
Past Clans : Toxic / Zero Gravity / Rampage / ToP
What can u do to help with the clan . I will help all members , put tc in bank / help in war . Im gonna be a shield and sword in Eternal Clan.
Why do u want to join eternal : Its my wish and my friends its here .

GMT please or the country you live in :P
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Name: Florian (ChenZun)
Belt and Win ratio: Black and i think between 45.0 and 50.0%
Past bans/bad history: None :3
GMT: Germany .. i think it's +0
Mods that your skilled In: Wushu, Mushu and Judo
Game activity[1-10]: 8
Forum activity[1-10]: If i am in a Clan it's 8 too.
Past Clans[If u had any]: Gold, Black, Luminescence
What can u do to help with the clan: I can be a help in Wushu Battles or Judo
Why do u want to join Eternal: Because i had played with Swimma and nearly the whole family and those guys are just amazing :3
Skype Name (If u have Skype): chenzun14

Replays will follow, i promise. But i've deleted the game last time so all my rep's are away!
Hi, I'm Gibrsen. My real name is Teak, and I'm 11 years old. I'm a brown belt. I have played 824 games and my win ratio is 41%. I think I was banned back in 2011, when I was younger and made some dumb, thread. My GMT is -4, and I'm most active from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. I would rate my in game activity 8 out of 10. Although I do not post much, I actively lurk the forums. My past clan was Holy, which I quit because of its inactivity. I want to join this clan, because it is active, and I wish to learn from some of the members. My brother, Frigster, is one of your allies. He is a member of Envy. I have attached some of my best replays, so I hope you enjoy them.
I believe I have a Skype but I forgot the name (lol)
I'm trying to find it right now.
Attached Files
half split.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
smash bash.rpl (109.1 KB, 4 views)
rest in pain.rpl (73.8 KB, 3 views)
rest in pain 2.rpl (71.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM.
Originally Posted by gibrsen View Post
Hi, I'm Gibrsen. My real name is Teak, and I'm 11 years old. I'm a brown belt. I have played 824 games and my win ratio is 41%. I think I was banned back in 2011, when I was younger and made some dumb, thread. My GMT is -4, and I'm most active from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. I would rate my in game activity 8 out of 10. Although I do not post much, I actively lurk the forums. My past clan was Holy, which I quit because of its inactivity. I want to join this clan, because it is active, and I wish to learn from some of the members. My brother, Frigster, is one of your allies. He is a member of Envy. I have attached some of my best replays, so I hope you enjoy them.
I believe I have a Skype but I forgot the name (lol)
I'm trying to find it right now.

Sorry man not in but i appreciate your application.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
why?
-----
did you watch the replays?
-----
never mind
-----
thanks thou
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Fishhh / Logan
Belt and Win ratio: Green, 37.71 (I mess around alot with my friends, and I also need a little help)
Past bans/bad history: None
GMT: Dont know what that term means?
Mods that your skilled In: Aikido
Game activity[1-10]: 8/10
Forum activity[1-10]: 3/10
Past Clans[If u had any]: None, hoping to be a first!
What can u do to help with the clan: I can represent the clan by winning tournys. I also have a YouTube.
Why do u want to join Eternal: I want to join because I would like some help from better people, and I also think this clan has a lot of Potential.
Skype Name (If u have Skype): Ill say If I get accepted.
Any Replays will help! Sorry don't have any :P
Originally Posted by Fishhh View Post
Name: Fishhh / Logan
Belt and Win ratio: Green, 37.71 (I mess around alot with my friends, and I also need a little help)
Past bans/bad history: None
GMT: Dont know what that term means?
Mods that your skilled In: Aikido
Game activity[1-10]: 8/10
Forum activity[1-10]: 3/10
Past Clans[If u had any]: None, hoping to be a first!
What can u do to help with the clan: I can represent the clan by winning tournys. I also have a YouTube.
Why do u want to join Eternal: I want to join because I would like some help from better people, and I also think this clan has a lot of Potential.
Skype Name (If u have Skype): Ill say If I get accepted.
Any Replays will help! Sorry don't have any :P

No thanks. Looking for more experienced players with a higher skill level.
I met fishhh in game and he said he didn't want to be in eturnal any more. He applied for nitro instead, but got rejected. Just letting you know.
Name: Myles
Belt: black/41 (Brother was on account in black belt, was originally 57)
Past bans/Bad History: not that I know of, nope.
GMT: Eastern
Mods that im skilled in: Wushu,lenshu3ng,boxshumushuv3,mushu,abd,ninjutsu/
Game activity: 8-10
Forum activity: 3
Past clans: None
What can I help with: Wars.
Why do I want to join Eternal, because it is a very good clan that seems legit in all their loyalty to other members, skill, and just pure coolness
hi
-----
Name: Zach
Belt and Win ratio:green [alt]/38 because I was experimenting moves
Past bans/bad history: N/A
GMT:
Mods that your skilled In: Aikidobigdojo, tlpmodv, greykido, ect
Game activity[1-10]:8
Forum activity[1-10]:6
Past Clans[If u had any]:
What can u do to help with the clan: I can help the clan get more money and rank higher.
Why do u want to join Eternal: I have never been in a clan before, and I would like to help Eternal
Skype Name (If u have Skype):
Any Replays will help!
Attached Files
Skeet.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Spar.rpl (434.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Shifter808; Sep 8, 2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump