Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Name:TananPro
Belt:Brown
Best mods:xspar,boxmushu,twinsword,mushu,wushu,aikido,a ikidobojo,allparkourmods
Forum activity:7
In-game activity:10
Anything else you would like us to know:
my old ex are on clan : beat box 3 and i like that clan

no
S A D B O Y S 2 0 0 1
Application
Name: Seth
Belt: 3rd Dan
Best mods: xSpar, ABD
Forum activity: 7
In-game activity:8
Anything else you would like us to know: I was from New Zealand
Some replays: I just Re-Installed my Toribash cause I was gonna transfer to steam so I lost every replay
Originally Posted by XDlol9 View Post
Name: Seth
Belt: 3rd Dan
Best mods: xSpar, ABD
Forum activity: 7
In-game activity:8
Anything else you would like us to know: I was from New Zealand
Some replays: I just Re-Installed my Toribash cause I was gonna transfer to steam so I lost every replay

I saw you play in-game - you seem good.
Its a yes from me
S A D B O Y S 2 0 0 1
I'm main of XDlol9
Hey, Jimaz I am the main of XDlol9... Can you pls invite me in my main and I didn't get my invite in XDlol9 account.
Ign Nameominingle
Irl Name: Tom
Belt:9th Dan

Best mods: I'm mod rank 2 in gtboxing, and also enjoy aikidobigdojo, greykido, Twinswords. ertht, rk-mma. That's in order of what I'm best at, I usually need a little warm up time with the last two.

Forum activity: Very little, to be honest. Although I will check the gen chat about once a week, I probably wouldn't be posting many other places.

In-game activity: I usually play at least 30 minutes a day. Being an old guy, I have a full time job and a fiance', so I do have limited time. Sometimes I play a lot more than that, especially weekends.

Anything else you would like us to know: I pride myself on not being a jerk. That's for in game chat, game behavior (no running, rage quitting, or shovels XD), and on forums. Told you a bit more about myself in the above. I ran into Jimaz in abd and he pointed me towards the clan. You guys seem to be quite a cut above the rest.

Some replays: Attached. It's always hard to pick your favorites. All of MY favorites are from gtboxing, but I've tried to include some variety for the nonboxers out there.
Attached Files
f32423fesarwr32434.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
3242fdsafw3r.rpl (41.3 KB, 7 views)
bodasodjf234443.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
dfsa213123.rpl (82.7 KB, 4 views)
comebakrdfwrere22.rpl (83.5 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Dominingle View Post
Ign Nameominingle
Irl Name: Tom
Belt:9th Dan

Best mods: I'm mod rank 2 in gtboxing, and also enjoy aikidobigdojo, greykido, Twinswords. ertht, rk-mma. That's in order of what I'm best at, I usually need a little warm up time with the last two.

Forum activity: Very little, to be honest. Although I will check the gen chat about once a week, I probably wouldn't be posting many other places.

In-game activity: I usually play at least 30 minutes a day. Being an old guy, I have a full time job and a fiance', so I do have limited time. Sometimes I play a lot more than that, especially weekends.

Anything else you would like us to know: I pride myself on not being a jerk. That's for in game chat, game behavior (no running, rage quitting, or shovels XD), and on forums. Told you a bit more about myself in the above. I ran into Jimaz in abd and he pointed me towards the clan. You guys seem to be quite a cut above the rest.

Some replays: Attached. It's always hard to pick your favorites. All of MY favorites are from gtboxing, but I've tried to include some variety for the nonboxers out there.

Hey man. I really liked your application - It was very informative and simple.

I think you would be a great addition to the clan. Its a yes from me
S A D B O Y S 2 0 0 1
Ign Name:MrBacon64
Irl Name:Antonio
Belt:2nd Dan
Best mods:ABD,Mushu
Forum activity:Not Much Active But since I got into clans im becoming more and more forum active
In-game activity:Very Active
Anything else you would like us to know:I Was in haunted, Aztec, Fuse.

Some replays:At This Moment in time I do not have replays Due to me just getting a new laptop
Warrior Of Aztec
Winning Isnt Everything
Originally Posted by MrBacon64 View Post
Ign Name:MrBacon64
Irl Name:Antonio
Belt:2nd Dan
Best mods:ABD,Mushu
Forum activity:Not Much Active But since I got into clans im becoming more and more forum active
In-game activity:Very Active
Anything else you would like us to know:I Was in haunted, Aztec, Fuse.

Some replays:At This Moment in time I do not have replays Due to me just getting a new laptop

No sorry. we don't want clan hoppers
S A D B O Y S 2 0 0 1