Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by skitzofrenic View Post
What can your bring to riku? I posses bomb ass sexiness
Why riku? Because it has all my homies
tell me about yourself(one paragraph minimum please): If I did I would have to kill you.

I do not approve of this, sorry hypez.
HI my name is Jaqueer Whorebus's daughter, Hampa has no power Ryan is Over lord, I Want BuZe to cumshot all over my face One day I was target and black nigga 2wc and he was in the women's section tryin to rob that shit and later the cops asked what I saw I said "I saw a black whole lookin nigga with fucked up teeth" And then I got arrested and saw a Computer and I started to play CS:Go and and bought a p90 M0du13 for 900 usd and Then I screamed "DO YOU EVEN RAPE" then some aliens raped me and then MLk was a white man wearing black mask and one day the cops were at his door and he Grabed his butter fly knife and said "I HAVE A DREAM TO GET NO SCOPED" then they broke in and shot him in the nuts and said no kids you white cunt And that's how I was born if you don't let me into Riku duel me 40 tc
~Raedric
Last edited by Faded; Jan 28, 2015 at 09:22 AM. Reason: RAAEDRRIC
Originally Posted by Faded View Post
HI my name is Jaqueer Whorebus's daughter, Hampa has no power Ryan is Over lord, I Want BuZe to cumshot all over my face One day I was target and black nigga 2wc and he was in the women's section tryin to rob that shit and later the cops asked what I saw I said "I saw a black whole lookin nigga with fucked up teeth" And then I got arrested and saw a Computer and I started to play CS:Go and and bought a p90 M0du13 for 900 usd and Then I screamed "DO YOU EVEN RAPE" then some aliens raped me and then MLk was a white man wearing black mask and one day the cops were at his door and he Grabed his butter fly knife and said "I HAVE A DREAM TO GET NO SCOPED" then they broke in and shot him in the nuts and said no kids you white cunt And that's how I was born
~Raedric

You know, In all honesty.....That was absolutely beautiful....A definite yes from me.......
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I can confirm that I am in fact the overlord.

Who gave you permission to post here? Nah, just kidding, sorry overlord Ryan pls don't hit me with your banana hammer....
Originally Posted by Faded View Post
HI my name is Jaqueer Whorebus's daughter, Hampa has no power Ryan is Over lord, I Want BuZe to cumshot all over my face One day I was target and black nigga 2wc and he was in the women's section tryin to rob that shit and later the cops asked what I saw I said "I saw a black whole lookin nigga with fucked up teeth" And then I got arrested and saw a Computer and I started to play CS:Go and and bought a p90 M0du13 for 900 usd and Then I screamed "DO YOU EVEN RAPE" then some aliens raped me and then MLk was a white man wearing black mask and one day the cops were at his door and he Grabed his butter fly knife and said "I HAVE A DREAM TO GET NO SCOPED" then they broke in and shot him in the nuts and said no kids you white cunt And that's how I was born if you don't let me into Riku duel me 40 tc
~Raedric

Welcome to riku. I cried a little reading that. Don't spam up the DSC and you will be fine.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I can confirm that I am in fact the overlord.

Hi precious.
Last edited by BuZe; Jan 28, 2015 at 11:57 PM.
So guys this is my application for (riku) hello my name is Luis Syme in game I am know as chisabin2. .I am Australian GMT +8 I am an ABD player but also enjoy any aikidio based mods like greykido. My skype is thebomb125 and I was recently in Vocation but I felt left out and the clan was UN-active on forums and in-game. I have been playing for 3 years only because for reasons of I had acouble of long breaks.

I was born and raised in Perth I like to do karate and basketball in real life. I live in a family of 4 I have a annoying irritating stupid brother named Max. I am usually active and always online skype forum and in-game I don't like to brag (only if it is for a joke) and I have a good scene of humor. I like to be funny and make people laugh, I am 11 and in year 7. I feel like this clan has a lot of nice and talented people and seems very nice. I have been thinking of doing this application.

i have got in trouble for being a bit rude on the forums but that was 6 months ago when i was immature. I am more mature now and I am going to high school. i can bring humour and skill to riku I am funny and past friends with Buze for quite a while. I chose riku because it has a good mixture of active player, good friends and skilled players.

I am quite lazy and talks a lot and talks very fast same with typing. I have no alts and my past clans are in order (Shield), (Prime),(Virus Co-leader), (Furious Vipers), (Lux), (Xaenon), (Vibe), (Voc). I also only know Buze in this clan so I will probably make some more friends. I hope I get accepted and cya.
Last edited by chrisabin2; Jan 31, 2015 at 08:03 AM.
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Originally Posted by chrisabin2 View Post
So guys this is my application for (riku)- hello my name is Luis Syme in game I am know as chisabin2. =.I am Australian GMT +8 I am an ABD player but also enjoy any aikidio based mods like greykido. My skype is thebomb125 and I was recently in Vocation but I felt left out and the clan was UN-active on forums and in-game. I have been playing for 3 years only because for reasons of I had acouble of long breaks.

I was born and raised in Perth I like to do karate and basketball in real life. I live in a family of 4 I have a annoying irritating stupid brother named Max. I am usually active and always online skype forum and in-game I don't like to brag (only if it is for a joke) and I have a good scene of humor. I like to be funny and make people laugh, I am 11 and in year 7. I feel like this clan has a lot of nice and talented people and seems very nice. I have been thinking of doing this application.

i have got in trouble for being a bit rude on the forums but that was 6 months ago when i was immature. I am more mature now and I am going to high school. i can bring humour and skill to riku I am funny and past friends with Buze for quite a while. I chose riku because it has a good mixture of active player good friends and skilled players.

I am quite lazy and talks a lot and talks very fast same with typing. I have no alts and my past clans are in order (Shield), (Prime),(Virus Co-leader), (Furious Vipers), (Lux), (Xaenon), (Vibe), (Voc). I also only know Buze in this clan so I will probably make some more friends. I hope I get accepted and cya.

Despite some grammatical errors, I really enjoyed this app mainly due to how straightforward you were with it. It's a yes from me, good luck with the rest of your votes and hopefully you will have our tag soon...
Sup faggots,
I just walked up in this shitty asylum to 360 hardscope you all. If you don't send me an invitation, Jesus will shine his white lights on your face. I have free lap dances at Hooters for all my bros, too. I already sold my souls to Satan for a turkey sandwich so I cant give you any more (I killed all the mobs, I'm sorry). #gabenilluminartreeconfirmed

Pre-Semen: "Obema flew his daughter intu the Twin Twerers nd Gaben iz in Illyminutu raesing fundz fer theyre pay check becuz they ned moore muneey fer plaenz to flie intu the eiffelu tuwer." ~Jeshu Crost 1BC
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Sup faggots,
I just walked up in this shitty asylum to 360 hardscope you all. If you don't send me an invitation, Jesus will shine his white lights on your face. I have free lap dances at Hooters for all my bros, too. I already sold my souls to Satan for a turkey sandwich so I cant give you any more (I killed all the mobs, I'm sorry). #gabenilluminartreeconfirmed

Pre-Semen: "Obema flew his daughter intu the Twin Twerers nd Gaben iz in Illyminutu raesing fundz fer theyre pay check becuz they ned moore muneey fer plaenz to flie intu the eiffelu tuwer." ~Jeshu Crost 1BC

Pretty MLG, considering you are my friend FUCK YEAH NIGGA...WASSUP BOi! WAN FITE ME LT83R? Best app 201636473633