Ranking
hmmm details? what for example? for shading when I will get the technic Ill give a try, even if without shading I thing it's better because you got a.."carbon" effect you know?
Last edited by Astral; May 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
the idea, is the best that i have ever seen! 10/10

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
thanks ^^ Ill try to make the pants going on his ankles and make his head look better, also I would like you to give me an idea about the color of his shoes
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
aaah not bad, but its not going to be good with his skin color, to much proximate, but I like the shoes I'm inspired ^^
Okay I was away but I continue to work ^^
\o/ I love the simplicity of it! Really great!
If you add too much detail, I think it'd lose
its original charm.

I do think the hands, head and feet need
a little work though.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
yeah I didn't really made them, just the head ^^ for it I was thinking about add some tiffs
I think you should make his hand colour green, to make it more equal isntead of being even.
Since his whole body is green, the fist is kind of odd