Toribash
As I said I won't join, I just want be part of those title matches. ^^
-----
Yes, as my avatar say proud Co-Leader
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jan 22, 2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not a Gangrel gimmick, im not a vampire im just a psycho! Im going to form a contract. This company needs all the help it can get. -Throws my title over my shoulder- Because im 50% Extreme, 60% Insane!

Your Username: The Lunatic
Your Nickname: Tic
Height: 5'9'
Weight: 189 Pounds.
Belt: Black.
Where are you from: Wacko, Texas.
Why you want to join: I thrive on action, violence, exitement personafied. I have been a fan of wrestling ever since I was a child. I recently struck a deal with the chairman of the board Mr. Siah to claim the Extreme Championship and become the General Manger of Torizone at the same time. This makes me a co-leader of the clan. But eventually through my career, I will close in on even more championships. It is my duty to live up to my name and prove to everyone else how deranged I really am. Wether its chairs, ladders, tables, barb wire, tacs, canes, trash cans, chains, glass, flames, it doesnt matter!!! All that matters is I will use everything and anything to achieve my rank as the craziest most hardcore competitor in TCW. No DQ? Yeah right....this is EXTREME RULES!!!
Your gimmick/Character Act: A blood thirsty maniac with glowing green eyes and a sick set of fangs. He often wears black. Mysterious, enigmatic, dark, and at times scary. His talents consist of creativity, poetry, art, and inovation in the ring. He is craziest and most skilled on a full moon. Many would mistake him for a vampire warrior, but he is only known as The Lunatic. And he is bringing it 110%!
Theme Song: Linkin Park - By Myself
Role Heel (Bad) or Face (Good) : Nuetral. Somewhere in between both. He can never decide what he wants to be, bad or good. His mind usually gets lost and he becomes both in one. A split personality

Attached Files
Drop Toe Hold.rpl (32.7 KB, 4 views)
Dropkick Decap.rpl (78.8 KB, 4 views)
Epic Suplex.rpl (92.6 KB, 4 views)
Flapjack.rpl (57.1 KB, 4 views)
Lunar Blast + Skeet Finish.rpl (71.0 KB, 4 views)
Shovel Slam.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
Spear.rpl (33.2 KB, 4 views)
Sliding Headrip.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
Lunar Dance.rpl (63.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TheLunatic; Jan 29, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I want "Mr.Siah" answer/opinion
-----
Nice Banner
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jan 22, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You need to sign contract to join cant get any simpler
Proud founder and chairman of Toribash Championship Wrestling!
Ok, If I'm not going to join ever to this clan, because I have already clan which I want make the best ever. So can I battle in title matches and get that title?
IF I pay for every competion or month ticket?
-----
your clan could get tc
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jan 22, 2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump