Toribash
Do a version without zipline, or made the distance bigger between the zipline start and end because this zipline is totally useless and just break all the speed given by every run launcher. Wich is annoying and less swag.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Lol Parkour Could use some work...but thats not what i'm here for is it?

Anyway, looks like a fun mod, for a quick playing around on by yourself or with friends.
There are a lot of mods like this on toribash but many are unfamiliar to new comers.

For the purpose it was made, it looks like it serves well.

I see that building at the end. I hope to see more structures/buildings in your mods in the future, they serve a great purpose in creating atmosphere around your mod, or an exciting route mid parkour if you can go inside. It seems your style of mod making is not "realistic environments" but more obstacle courses.

I'd say keep it up, continue experimenting with different paths and obstacle types, such as ramps, stairs, ledges, and gaps. You can enrich your mod with many of those things.

Good Luck with your future mods, can't wait to see what's next! Keep it up.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Lol Parkour Could use some work...but thats not what i'm here for is it?

Anyway, looks like a fun mod, for a quick playing around on by yourself or with friends.
There are a lot of mods like this on toribash but many are unfamiliar to new comers.

For the purpose it was made, it looks like it serves well.

I see that building at the end. I hope to see more structures/buildings in your mods in the future, they serve a great purpose in creating atmosphere around your mod, or an exciting route mid parkour if you can go inside. It seems your style of mod making is not "realistic environments" but more obstacle courses.

I'd say keep it up, continue experimenting with different paths and obstacle types, such as ramps, stairs, ledges, and gaps. You can enrich your mod with many of those things.

Good Luck with your future mods, can't wait to see what's next! Keep it up.

I know my parkour is kind a bad but i made those replays very fast.

And thank you.
I made a replay. Hope you like it
Attached Files
%SubZ - P - Wet Dreams.rpl (384.9 KB, 11 views)
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Remove those "Ice" ground, seriously. No Friction, No Run, No Swag Move (And it fucked up all the end of my replay).
I'm gonna do another one on the Top start and by the way, the first person camera is avaible by pressin "3" , i just put uke on the other side of the map.
Attached Files
#Hawk# Ninjas hate ice.rpl (287.4 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Remove those "Ice" ground, seriously. No Friction, No Run, No Swag Move (And it fucked up all the end of my replay).
I'm gonna do another one on the Top start and by the way, the first person camera is avaible by pressin "3" , i just put uke on the other side of the map.

I don't really agree with it, it's still a usable place for sliding addicts, I even made a replay to show it.
Attached Files
Dranz - Such a small door.rpl (354.5 KB, 10 views)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
I don't really agree with it, it's still a usable place for sliding addicts, I even made a replay to show it.

About the door, yea its too small...
Was busy. Fixed up the end of my replay.

First person view still avaible by pressing 3
Attached Files
#Hawk# Ninjas hate ice.rpl (240.4 KB, 7 views)