Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
I was wondering, if you have 1 of your accounts in every tourney at the same time and playing every tourney on a different monitor, would that be considered farming?

As long as you don't have more than one account in the same tourney, it's fine, multi-clienting is when you use more than one alternate (or main) account in the same official server.

Originally Posted by Tear View Post
I was thinking the same thing as a above? I mean what if you have more accounts on a betting server or something like that?

If it's the same betting server (hosted by regular users), you will most likely be reported and actions taken, if it's a GMtourney/betting server, you will most likely be punished as the host stated when he/she was mentioning the server rules.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wait, so i could actually participate in several tournies at the same time because:

A: It's allowed to have different accounts in different tourny rooms at the same time

or:

B: It's allowed to have the same account in different tourny rooms at the same time

?

Also, i thought mutli-clienting was simply when u had more than 1 game of toribash running online, whether its in the same room with the same account or not.
Originally Posted by Boxen View Post
Wait, so i could actually participate in several tournies at the same time because:

A: It's allowed to have different accounts in different tourny rooms at the same time

or:

B: It's allowed to have the same account in different tourny rooms at the same time

?

Also, i thought mutli-clienting was simply when u had more than 1 game of toribash running online, whether its in the same room with the same account or not.

Both A and B are allowed.
Multi-clienting is when you open more than one toribash window to use in the same official server, however, if each toribash window is set to a different server, it's perfectly legal.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It couldn't be farming as long as it wasn't your alt or you and him were letting eachother get wins from eachother to get that TC.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.