13 Votes / 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Humph
This show has scammed every kid i know that watches it

Used to watch it a long time ago i guess
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
Yeah I have no idea what their names are. I just watched it for a month or so after it came out.

But I do remember some green guy who had lines running all over him, and a white belly. He was all techy, and his eye was a green circle. He was cool.

Oh I just googled it. Other than...
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Ben 10 was a great show, I remember it being one of the few cartoons I watched, along with Avatar. The new version of it wasn't the best PR move, not to mention it's pretty boring, but it's still interesting. I'd say my favorite is the 11th or 12th one in the original series, the big one that becomes a giant ball
-----
oh and minicat, this isn't the first thread where I see you acting like a bitch to new players, apparently representing toribash in your head. If you want to go technical, you're annoying and relatively new to the community, and the way that you go about gives it a bad name. Stop acting out or I'll start handing some much needed infractions.
Last edited by sid; Nov 16, 2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Looks about as lame as Danny Phantom

Don't talk shit about Danny Phantom
I OWE MILLIONS
I liked Upgrade when I was little because he could hack any database in the world and he was virtually indestructible.
Dose is dead.
When it first came out when ben was ACTUALLY 10 and there was ONLY 10 hero's, I actually watched it because it was a simple idea that kept people entertained. Then it dissapeared for about a year. Then while i was flipping through channels, i came across the same show, only with "Alien Force". I practically vomited because the show got turned into shit
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I hate Ben10. Cartoon Network died when this show happened.

cartoon network dead once they want you know whats a good idea stop having
toonami
Anime United
I hate Ben10, I bought the Ben10 watch but it won't work. It only says what time it is.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I don't watch this show but I've seen it one or two times when skipping the channels.

If I had to choose a favorite then that fire guy wins.
piratez