Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I used to throw rocks at passing cars when I was younger.
I was pretty accurate
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
I can handle myself pretty well at fencing, pretty fun

also tried staffs in taekwondo for a while. I sucked at it but hey
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Taekwondo, gotta say it's turned out to be useless as fuck. And as Chris said, I'm a good shot with a rubber band.
Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Taekwondo, gotta say it's turned out to be useless as fuck. And as Chris said, I'm a good shot with a rubber band.

Well, it's really as much as useless as it is just for sport now?

The actual martial art WOULD consist of hand techniques, joint locks, etc. But now since it's a sport, most things were taken out of it to prevent serious death or injury.

But that reason would be valid IF they didn't have hapkido tournaments.
Which they do.
With flips and everything.
Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
like these kind of katanas
because i own one

And no, I don't actually own real blade katanas, I used to train the heavy wooden ones. And the foam padded (With wood in middle) ones.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
dude about 10 tries you would of been dead

Bruh, It's called hit and run. :>
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
I can hit moving targets at 500 yards with heavy wind with a Remington R700 sniper rifle with approx. 75% accuracy.

Not sure if it is really formal ,and I have never been really trained, but I wanted to boast, so yeah.

You forgot a comma. I hate you for that.
Damn son, that's pretty impressive. The most I've done was like 100 yards with a light wind. Not even with a sniper, just a pellet gun.
And then cutting an apple in half from both 2 feet and like 20 yards with my ninja star.
Also they weren't moving either.
Originally Posted by ScootiBash View Post
Great new thing called guns. I hear they do pretty much the same thing.

:> Screw gun, what if you're in a post-apocalyptic world, and all the ammo has been scavenged by the military and homeless people so that they can kill mutated people or zombies? You die, cause you learn you're SMG has no ammo at the last moment. Meanwhile I'm throwing ninja stars, not giving 2 shits about ammo, cause I can take them right out and re-use them. Not to mention no one's going to steal my ninja star, less then 5% of the world can use them. :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Well I trained in Taekwondo for 8 years, and from that I learned how to use the Bo staff.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I've used and have quite a bit of skill with:

- Bow and arrow (Can nail a bullseye from 50 yards)
- Kunai Knife
- Boomerang
- Butterfly knife
- knife throwing
- Machete
- Twin swords
Mmm most of my skill besides with guns is a butterfly knife (Just for like fun and stuff) and archery. Compound and complex bows I shoot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well, the only weapon I've received formal training for was a chinese-style wooden sword. Swords were taught as a side to hand-to-hand at a weekly martial arts class I used to attend when I was a lot younger. Adults got to use real (blunt!) swords though. The school also taught canes :P

Outside of that, I joined an Archery club in which I was a decent shot with the standard short bow, but sadly never got to use a compound bow which looked really neat.

More recently I started attending a local smallbore rifle club. They used bolt-action .22 sporting rifles (anything bigger that isn't a non-automatic farming or hunting shotgun or scattergun is heavily restricted in my country) and you had to wear these bulky jackets that restricted your movement - and likely made you a better shot in the process.

We started off with said bulky jackets and "slings" which forced you to hold the gun in a certain way while providing extra support which made you crazy accurate even if you didn't know what you were doing - like training wheels on a bike, really.
Later we moved on to having to lay down on your elbows and fire, which was a huge difficulty spike and also ached pretty bad.
Over the year I averaged a score of just below 9 per target. 10.1 was the highest you could get, which was pretty much dead-centre on the bullseye, followed by 10 which was within or bordering the bullseye without being dead-centre, and 9 which was the first ring outside the bullseye.

It was fun, but I really wish I lived somewhere where we could fire off more powerful guns. The only other alternative is for me to go to the black powder firearms club, which is very loud, and very smelly :P

TL;DR:
Formal Training: Wooden Chinese-style swords
Club Activities: Short bows, .22 bolt-action sporting rifles
Last edited by 4zb41; Mar 14, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
Hmm
List
9mm's
.22's
12 gauges
Bow and arrows
that's pretty much typical American smh now that i see the list.
I also play paintball thought so i guess that counts.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".