Ranking
yeah im getting the message but couldnt work it out either,
its something to do with the program (toribash) attempting to communicate with a network file in the system 32 folder, not finding it (or finding it and its not what it expected) and crashing,
its something to do with the system files and tb not reading them correctly,
just to clarify, its NOT your network, otherwise the game would still run and just come up blank or have an error message, not completely crash instantly...
____EvilFlame
i think it has somtin to do with the i3 processor my bro has i7 and it not working but on my dads com he has a pentium and it works.
no solution
i have also been experiencing this problem.sadly there is no solution until hampa
gets his hands and a goddamn windows 7it works on any other OS just not goddamn 7.
Originally Posted by Spike8407 View Post
i have also been experiencing this problem.sadly there is no solution until hampa
gets his hands and a goddamn windows 7it works on any other OS just not goddamn 7.

Welcome to the wonderful world of PC gaming.

It actually works on most Win7 computers too.
People who have this problem are pretty small minority.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Yep it dos not work on my com eather for maby 3 days now, yes i do have a win7,
sice when do you all have this prob?

and i have an i5
Last edited by shrimp24; Dec 13, 2011 at 05:14 AM.
you play on laptop, if you play on laptop you can only use /join to join a room. make sure you have a computer too and see what room name it is example taekkyon tourney room name is tourney3 so its /join tourney3. thats all i can help :3
I will be my undoing if i become my obsession
I quit.
Originally Posted by yazid237 View Post
you play on laptop, if you play on laptop you can only use /join to join a room. make sure you have a computer too and see what room name it is example taekkyon tourney room name is tourney3 so its /join tourney3. thats all i can help :3

I have a laptop, I can join servers without typing /jo server.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth