Toribash
You could've just extended the amount of frames, did a jump launch, and got him.

But, aside from that, a beautiful replay as usual. Great opener, and beautifully executed kick. I just wish there was more. Seriously, extend that shit and do some more stuff n' shit.

8/10 as of now.
beware
the goblin
Great kick. The replay is way too simple for me, but I can still see that it's a good one.
Fantastic how you used your right leg to get that second spin going.
There's something that I have noticed in your replays but never talked about. I love how you go for realism and still use extended ankles. It just looks a billion times more majestic than if they were contracted, plus your silk smooth movement and it's a killer combo.
oh yeah
It's interesting to think people exist beyond your line of sight or your little bubble of reality.
interesting to think that they have their own bubble of reality and to them you're just
someone in the background.

I feel like bumping this thread, sorry.
wow that
sucked
Bump acknowledged

That opener was butter smoo0o0oth. I really liked the almost loose and relaxed style of it.
Boom was also classy<3
hey
I did something.
bye

It's short but like whatever who cares.

Hi lucidspare

I'm a wizard.
Attached Files
ND - Slammertoe.rpl (170.1 KB, 78 views)
Last edited by Nearly; Apr 15, 2013 at 06:59 AM.
wow that
sucked
okay

that was beautiful

the only flaw (in my eyes) was was frame 175-ish
your legs looked kinda weird, but that was just 'cause you were really close to Uke.
That sweep tho.. :P
-----
OMG A DECAP NOW
HE'S A MAGICIAN

That was not there the first time I watched it lol
Last edited by Lucid; Apr 15, 2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dayumm broo!!! that was sexy af.

nice trip it was AMAZING.
Yeah i fell the same as lucidspore

Duude keep up the great work lemme see more of dem replays dude
Beautiful spar!
I loved it, but one problem is that even though it has a really nice idea, it needs to be longer.
Really short, but I love the idea.