Toribash
Originally Posted by Intelligent View Post
Thanks man, I'm adding as Clan ally as you request, Are you normalcitizen? Your siggy hints at it ;o

NormalCitizen is my alt.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Belt: 10th dan
Something about me: i am a goo d video maker and once i get a good cpu I would LOVE to make the clan video for us. Also i live in Washington state, and im very fun to be around :P
What i would like to be called: Plata, or PlataBear, or Blake, are all fine :P
-----
also just because i can heres some replays i have deemed pretty badass and stuff :P enjoi
Attached Files
bad ass dismember.rpl (66.4 KB, 6 views)
head sinch .rpl (63.6 KB, 5 views)
toss.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 17, 2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Sounds good to me :P
-----
Just wondeering, does anyone here have a steam account and if so whats your name and what games do you play
Name: [FPSN] Wheatley (DJ)
Games: CS:S, TF2, portal (1 and 2), Gmod, and any other games i am forgeting, feel free to add me
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 20, 2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Just out of curiosity, what are you guys going to do now that Intelligent is banned?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
When and why was he banned
-----
And I guess I'll take over, I'm co-leader but he never bumped me up.
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 21, 2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
When and why was he banned
-----
And I guess I'll take over, I'm co-leader but he never bumped me up.

He will be unbanned early next year. He was banned for scamming someone. If you look in the scam reports forum, the story is somewhere in there. I hope that you are capable of keeping this clan running. If you need any help just ask.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yea ill take some help if your offering please
-----
I know how to run things but not in this format, once I learn the ropes I should be able to take it over and keep it alive until he gets unbanned.
-----
Wait, was he ip banned or will he just make an alt account until his normal gets unbanned?
-----
Also /)*3*(\ bro hoof, yes I'm a brony and my fav is Fluttershy :P
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 21, 2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump