Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkDemonx View Post
maddox nice but you need more skiils , more faster 9,9/10

><

I didn't understand most of that.
double-helix: The opener reminds me of a wushu opener, which isn't a bad thing. The split was average, but I love how you did it with some backwardstypeshit move. The 180 after the split was interesting. I like the boomhit and leg split, but the ass rip was cool. I was expecting something off-the-top like splitting the glutes with your hands or breaking the crotch block. I have yet to see a double helix.

maddox: The first kick would be cool as a boom hit. The leg split was cool because it was behind the back. The torso boom hit was nice as well, fail skeet. But it seemed like a slow paced replay.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
double-helix: The opener reminds me of a wushu opener, which isn't a bad thing. The split was average, but I love how you did it with some backwardstypeshit move. The 180 after the split was interesting. I like the boomhit and leg split, but the ass rip was cool. I was expecting something off-the-top like splitting the glutes with your hands or breaking the crotch block. I have yet to see a double helix.
I just named it double helix 'cause it sounded cool.
maddox: The first kick would be cool as a boom hit. The leg split was cool because it was behind the back. The torso boom hit was nice as well, fail skeet. But it seemed like a slow paced replay.

I can never get decent booms, maybe it's because I'm impatient. Same excuse for the skeet. I'll make another replay when I have a huge slot of time and hopefully make a really great one.

Thanks
I got to disagree, None of these were booms , just 2dms in the maddox replay , you could have easily got a boom in the leg kick after some tries, it was a cool replay after all
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter