Ranking
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
What this is completely stupid. A good activity rule would be "Stay cool and active on a regular basis." Who even cares about ingame activity nowadays? (Hint; not me)

Agreed.

We're a forum based clan, why would we be "forced" to play...
Yeah, being active on a regular basis is fine. Staying active in-game is totally not mandatory, it's not our decision if somebody wants to be active in-game or not. We also might not benefit of that rule because as far as I'm aware the in-game community is far less good than before, so the chance that we get good members out of that is almost nonexistent.
Last edited by Olly; Nov 19, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Olly, I think the new members of the ingame community are who you're referring to. There are still the people there who have been around for a bit and are still worth something.

Also, Dinis is right, we're a forum based clan. Personally, though, I don't think a waning 3-word-story thread and a chat thread where everyone just says "sup" "Hey" "ohai guise" is... what makes a clan a clan. I don't know. Something's missing. There's no unifying factor other than a tag that, since most of our members aren't active ingame, is never seen.

I forgot where I was going with that.
I think everyone speaking with each other outside the forums (and IRC) is what will makes us get a lil' more "in touch".
(not saying ignoring forums/irc is the way to go)

And I don't mean those conversations that go:

1: Hey sup!
2: Hi! I'm fine! How 'bout you?
1: Fine too.

Aaaand, done.
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Personally, though, I don't think a waning 3-word-story thread and a chat thread where everyone just says "sup" "Hey" "ohai guise" is... what makes a clan a clan. I don't know. Something's missing. There's no unifying factor other than a tag that, since most of our members aren't active ingame, is never seen.

I forgot where I was going with that.

Yes, you mean that the current "active" threads are things that could be discussed with anyone in off-topic. It's true that there should be some depth added into our boards that distinguishes us.

boricua

Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Olly, I think the new members of the ingame community are who you're referring to. There are still the people there who have been around for a bit and are still worth something.

Yeah, mainly those. But I also said the chance is really small that there might be cool people around and all!
I honestly think in-game interaction is being underestimated here.

I see a lot of servers with 3+ clan members and they all seem to be really tight and have fun. Maybe we could occasionally pop in-game? Host bets or just sit in a [Tint] server when we're bored. It's pretty much IRC but you can play as well.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
We need to win events and clan battles get our name known!

Tints actually pretty famous though.
We host time by time.
It's just that in-game activity is NOT NECESSARY. That, of course, doesn't mean we never go in-game.

We can actually host a betting server this weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toast was removed from moderators.
2/5 done.

Activity increased surprisingly fast. Awesome.
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.