Toribash
okay here we go.

So first off on the positive side, the way your arms were smoothly thrown up and then back down at the very begging jump was rather cool looking. on the negative side...
well first off hard to decide but the way you stopped after the flip killed momentum and flow but then again added the swagger like "hell yeah i landed that bitches". Nextly, jump after that was 1. wayyyy to much hold basically all hold, and then you didn't get the boom hit instead you just got a 2 Dm when you could've gotten more. After that, when you kicked his torso off it was to messy just you hitting him with your ankle and only broke his arm off. next you basically just contracted extented your leg the whole time breaking stuff off. Lastly, you had a bunch of hits that didn't do any Dm'ing therefore making it look sloppy. even more lastly, you didn't break the legs apart, you just hit them with no dm. I know this was harsh but noobies gotta learn

EDIT: @ rellik: is that at me? i never contracted both pecs, never spent a lot of time in air, im not new i've been playing since 08 (on diff account) so im not really sure if what you said has anything to do with my replay >_>
Attached Files
!!perfecto!!.rpl (173.2 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by DropKick; Jun 14, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Overall the replay was not that bad seeing on how new you are to this game, But try not beginning the replay with a symetrical start (Like You contract both pecs, Both knees, Both Wrists at the start.) And try not to contract your hips and lower your shoulders for every kick. Also, try not having so much air time suspended into your replay, it makes the combo lose flow and clarity and Try to put the frosting on the cake so to speak and end with a nice pose of you doing a handstand, standing, kneeling, etc. 6/10
Attached Files
Its Hot MM.rpl (96.6 KB, 33 views)
I would smack you, but in Germany we don't hit little girls.
Reliik, it's nice but there weren't really any booms or multiple DMs, and you use a lot of grab. It also looks like you spend a lot of time struggling to move, it's also slow paced and looks awkward near the middle, I don't like the pose either but still you got few DMs, I'm not sure that the weird waiting at the start was entirely necessary and it kinda ruined it from the start, you had your grab in a position where you could have pushed uke away from you and then pulled him back in for a major boom, if you took advantage of this you could have made something epic from where you got to so 4/10.

Here is mine, any constructive criticism is appreciated, Gotta say thanks to Swex for showing me how to get a nice boom. Anyway, as I was saying: Here is mine. Errrr... I already know the final DM was slightly messy but it is hard to break of Uke's groin without even touching it, but instead hitting on top of the lumbar. Every hit is multiple DM except the decap (Yeah I'm so pro at bragging, shame the replay isn't really that amazing)

Edit: SHUCKLE SHUCKLE SHUCKLE SHUCKLE (If that doesn't get his attention... then I have no idea what will )Thanks Shuckle, I edited the replay near the end, The final hit comes from a more sideways direction and there is a Skeet and a much different pose that I achieved by kind of "dancing" too. Also, if you look at that 3rd hit, I was falling naturally onto the ground, and I didn't want it to be badly messy by falling on a part of Uke so I did what I could to hide it. Thanks for the criticism, greatly appreciated.

Okay I didn't put it on, now I have
Attached Files
Type M - Technologic v2.rpl (262.4 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Iceage; Jun 14, 2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Didn't notice the 100 word rule so I made the critic 100 words (not including what I wrote about my replay
Open was decent, but the low to the ground turned me off really. The first hit wasn't good, you contracted right after the hit, took out the power of it(the look anyways), you also probably could have gotten more with a few tweaks. I enjoyed the next hit, the transition was good, don't think I would have been able to set that up myself The last hit was probably unneccary but I guess it was a decent hit, I dislike drop punchs in -30 there to easy really. Your hand gets momentum when you punch down in -30, makes it 3 times as stronger. But its also harder to dismember. The pose was pretty generic, I think it could have used some spdazz in it.

Overall, I really like your replay, the movement is nice, and I really enjoy it, I think you could use some other adjustment, but that really decent imo. Keep it up :o

Mine: Made a few tweaks from the last version. More spinny spin at the end instead of basic pose
Attached Files
sk- undercover.rpl (208.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 14, 2011 at 09:33 PM.
I like the concept of the replay. The first kick comes a bit sudden, you should have given it more momentum. The first kick was pretty sexy, although you did dismember some of the joints with your hand first. I like how you reversed the flow without losing it in any way. The second kick wasn't very well planned (at least thats how I see it), seeing as you contract you dismember it with a bent knee. You first extend the knee after hitting him. The spins were awesome, and you almost made the pose though you only had a few frames. Work a bit on the details next time, and try getting that pose. Then it will turn out perfect. 8.5/10

Here's mine. Nothing against you guys replays though D:
Attached Files
Bloody Holidays.rpl (157.2 KB, 27 views)
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Well the opener was random and so was the movement that led up to the first kick attempt. You should try to improve your control and maintain an objective in your replay ( sort of).

The first kick was a failed dm attempt, but you could have edited it out because it looks kind of ugly. Also try to be less stiff becase after the split you became stiff very fast.

Overall you should remove your randomness and try to be more relaxed all the time. It will improve your style and flow greatly.

Ok so a quick not so special replay from me.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - stolen prayer.rpl (137.5 KB, 36 views)
the spins really need work, the elbows made you wider and you spun less(slower bascially) Try just lowering your arms, and or rising them both contracted etc. I like the last spin, the transition into the decap from the spin was awesome, thumbs up. I really disliked the pose though :/ you dropped down which really ruined the flow of the replay. And as you said, there was nothing special in it, it was just like, something basic. I think you could have boomed when you went for the decap to make it a little more special. But thats imo. Still a pretty decent replay from you, I honestly really think you could have done more with that kick, the decap was nice but it was missing pew pew.

----

Another edit to the previous replay. Made it more "special"

----

also tsukiomi stop posting here with shitty c&c, PM me for more information. I'm tired of deleting your posts :|
Attached Files
sk- undercover.rpl (266.2 KB, 19 views)
I think you could have been more creative in the opening section instead of getting yourself into position and waiting to decap uke you could have done something to keep it interesting and grab the viewers attention , but you still kept it a bit interesting while going into the decap. The first boom was great as well as the second boom. After the two booms I expected it to be over, but when you started spinning I think you should have straightend your left leg because it bugs me, but you also could have done the spins a bit faster then you did, but those where still great spins. The pose wasn't so bad either, overall good job on making a great replay. Excuse me if this isn't up to your CnC standards because I fail at Critiquing destruction replays.

Here is a replay of me doing a Moon Kick
Attached Files
cube-MoonKick.rpl (126.5 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by cube; Jun 20, 2011 at 06:45 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
I liked it, the opening was great, and it was very fluid, but you should have used your glutes to make the kick more powerful and more realistic, and you should try to turn faster, you can do this by moving your arms during the spin, plus the kick would look better and it would be more fluid, while also giving you time to do another kick, or whatever, and you moved your arms once you landed, and imo it would have looked better if you did it a few frames before, and I didn't really like your pose because after a cool like like that, it should end on an epic pose, but your ending pose looked awkward and you should relax that left elbow to make the stance better. But overall I thought it was a great replay, good fluidity, and you should try to make more kicks like this one. 8/10

Here is a cool kick/madman I made. It's a bit rushed though. o.o
Attached Files
Ninja Kick Madman.rpl (151.1 KB, 30 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ok I didnt really see any problems with the replay. The first kick was really powerful. The downside of it is that it was a bit stiff. It could have been better if the decap happened. Maybe if you change a couple of joints, the decap might happen. I didnt really like the torso dismemberment. you were too close to the torso therfore the lumber and ab didnt seperate. maybe if you got a bit more momentum into the kick and maybe delay it slightly, it could happen. It really wasn't fluid. It seemed stiff. After the first kick, it wasn't really fluid. for the positives, It had a lot of power and destruction. Thats all I can say.

7/10

I just finished this replay. Decent enough.
Attached Files
Double Double.rpl (164.4 KB, 28 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020